Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Story time then

Re: Story time then

Got to the point in life where a change was needed . Thinking ,is this it . Watched to many TV shows on life down under so came for a holiday and loved it. Got back to uk and put my visa application in . I do miss the roads and the bike runs I had in the UK. I have to travel half an hour straight inland from Secret Harbour to hit the hills . Then there is the cops , hidden cameras, wildlife , double demerits over holiday periods.

Re: Story time then

G
    Quote Originally Posted by Hudders View Post
    Got to the point in life where a change was needed . Thinking ,is this it . Watched to many TV shows on life down under so came for a holiday and loved it. Got back to uk and put my visa application....
    That’s the spirit. I have similar story, but didn’t come for holiday first. I already knew everything after watching Miami Vice.

I see Perth bit toasty at peak day but 23C at 9 am is quite workable for nice run. Looks like all commonwealth countries are very restrictive regarding traffic law. This year we do not have annual Canadian invasion because of plague but any regular year they are blocking traffic driving posted speed limit or below. Apparently they can have car forfeit if caught speeding. Much more relaxed here but blue buggers are trigger happy... but no roos of wallabies to jump at ya from the bush and no tupid deer killing bikers up north. Have you noticed that one can’t kill right size snake with a motorbike? It’s just like running over fire hoses.
    Last edited by WJ-Polish Guy; 3rd January 2021 at 02:03 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12