Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Metmachex swingarms

Re: Metmachex swingarms

Quote Originally Posted by hoof hearted View Post
    No mate it's the standard arm all be it one that Kenny made, I'm positive they make the swing arm so everything standard fits.
    Ok ta couldn't figure it out just looks like the mounting point is completely different, maybe the hanger for the caliper gets rotated further forwards or something. How do you rate the metmachex over the standard swingarm?

Looks a lot better lol, handling wise honestly I wouldn't know. Since I've had the bike, going back over 10 years now and it's always handled not bad at all plus my bucket of talent these days is only half full now��. Having said that though after I got the metmachex I put bitubo's on it and when going over severe bumps dips on the road it's like hitting a wall, I never thought the bitubo's were much better than the standard that's why I've went with the nitron, which have a lot more adjustability. Hope this helps ��
    If a man is alone in a forest with no women around is he still wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by hoof hearted View Post
    Looks a lot better lol, handling wise honestly I wouldn't know. Since I've had the bike, going back over 10 years now and it's always handled not bad at all plus my bucket of talent these days is only half full now��. Having said that though after I got the metmachex I put bitubo's on it and when going over severe bumps dips on the road it's like hitting a wall, I never thought the bitubo's were much better than the standard that's why I've went with the nitron, which have a lot more adjustability. Hope this helps ��
    Shocks and forks and tyres make the most difference, i have a steering damper on mine as well, the arm is meant to flex but with todays roads and the idiots in their tin boxes i doubt you will ever notice any flex.

PP

Well the world turns.......

Quote Originally Posted by Peeky Power View Post
    Shocks and forks and tyres make the most difference, i have a steering damper on mine as well, the arm is meant to flex but with todays roads and the idiots in their tin boxes i doubt you will ever notice any flex.

PP
    Correct, roads are a fuckin mess and the amount of diddy's on the roads these days is scarey plus I'm getting old to.
    If a man is alone in a forest with no women around is he still wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12