PDA

View Full Version : Admin. Team Changes

RHM
4th April 2006, 02:58 PM
The ZRXOC Admin. Team has been strengthened (er, I think...) by the addition of :whitey: and :nigel: today.

:whitey: is one of the original members going waaaay back and is a regular at most of our big meetings, so you're sure to know him from any you've attended. He doesn't really fit in, being slim and having lots (and lots) of hair (which may even be all his own).

:nigel: is also our Shopkeeper: he's the guy responsible for taking orders for and despatching our club merchandise (and swearing at my kids when he rings me on hands-free when I'm in the car...).

:clap:

Whitey
4th April 2006, 03:12 PM
Many thanks Guys.

I hope I can do a good job and help lighten the load of the Admin team

As Richy says, I've been here for about 6 years now (do they make ZRX's that old?) and hopefully this will help me help the OC.

I will be accepting ideas on a new title rather than 'Plod Finder General' if its needed from all members.

Also, I must thank you for calling a 15st bloke slim, although I've had estimates that 8st of it is hair. (All my own).

One final question you must all ask yourselves:

Does Whitey have THE BUTTON now? ;)

DinosaurRex
4th April 2006, 07:31 PM
I'd like to add to what Richard said, by saying that it was an immediate, spontaneous and unanimous decision for the four of us existing administrators in choosing both of these guys. They have made great contributions to the club in terms of long standing membership and support and I'm sure they will prove a popular choice with all the membership.

(gawd 'elp us...)

Cheers, Dino :dino:

RHM
4th April 2006, 08:00 PM
As this is the Announcements section of the site, I've started a thread over in the Rexers (http://www.zrxoc.com/board/showthread.php?t=4883) for member discussion and well-wishes, etc.

I'll also remove some of the more - ahem! - colourful comments by the mods here...

Purge
5th April 2006, 03:41 PM
I suppose they'll have to do ;)
Welcome
:purge: