Thread: nothing?????

nothing?????

by mistake yesterday i accidently left my ignition on for a few hours,when i finally found out what i had done i noticed that i had no ignition lights,so i thought batterys gone flat,so i took it off,put it on charge,5 mins later...its done..full charge?...so today,i put the battery back on and nothing,zilch..bugga all,so..fuse...checked and changed every fuse and the main fuse in the solenoid...still nothing??...can anyone help..im stumped..

Re: nothing?????

upgrade to my earlier post......took the battery off my other zrx which im restoring,and hey presto...all good..i bloody fried my battery,and its a yuasa...bugga..oh well.prob sorted..

I have found Yuasa to be fine, until they're not. And then they are completely fubar'd.

That applies to car/truck batteries too, They just fail without any indication.

I've gone away from them to be honest.

I used Yuasa for decades. The previous battery change, I splurged and bought an 18ahr Shorai lithium. It just turned 11 yrs old last month, still kicking...which boggles my mind.
    raymond~
    47º34'N 122º18'W

tbh it was my fault by leaving the sodding ignition on for hours....but....hey ho...so ive just bought a cheapie for now to go on my c1 which im kinda restoring..