Thread: Kerker exhaust

Kerker exhaust

Looking for a kerker exhaust for the 1200r

Re: Kerker exhaust

It's a good exhaust unique sound. Noisy as it is I wouldn't change it! Sorry that's not really very helpful. I'd wonder if you may find one through the ZRXOA probably more of them around over there.
    Last edited by Chris'ZRX; 25th July 2021 at 08:30 PM.

Cheers Chris i might try an ad on there I've been looking for ages over here and not been lucky yet.

They build quality is very crap though.... If they were 600 they'd be acceptable, but not at over 1000....
    Life is hard - and then you die...

I have never had one ultim8pc but i do think they are pricey but they just complete the look and noise of the zrx i think this is the exhaust they should have come with

There can be some issues with the downpipes not matching the bores inside the collector and the pipe blowing as a result, though you can sort these out by expanding the pipes with suitable sized sockets which is what I ended up doing with mine. The original 'baffle' also rusted through inside and broke up which I replaced with a stainless cone section welded onto stainless perforated tube from a car exhaust parts shop which slid into the megaphone fine and packed with stainless wool it has been good since. Otherwise I think the pipes are fairly solid mine has done more than a 100k now.