Thread: Finaly i joined this forum after reading it for a few years

Finaly i joined this forum after reading it for a few years

Hi everybody,

Not sure if this is the right place for that but i suppose i have to present myself .
    So, i have been riding ZRX1200Rs for about 4 or 5 years now and really loged that bike even before i bought it !
    I really love the look of the R model , vintage style with enough modern equipment to be safe and fun to ride !
    For me , it is one of the most beautiful bikes ever !
    I have two of them , both R and Green obviously ! Lol
    I have had my motorcycle driving license for many years ( since the early/ mid 90's ) but stopped riding bikes for several years as i had lost my driving license for nit respecting speed limitations several times ...
    In between i have had a nother passion which cost much money as well , so i invested my money in it ( music/ vintage recording studio gears ) .
    But i could not live anymore without riding a bike , so i came back to it and i got totaly crazy about motorcycles for a while now ( buying also several sportsbikes whereas i never had had some but once you taste it , you're trapped ! Lol ) , buying several bikes , knowing i had to restrain myself for too long !
    As you must have understood , i love speed and big accelerations and whereas i had not invested much money to really customize uograde my ZRX1200Rs for a while , except for several basic things , i recently took the plunge and bought some Ohlins forks and rear shocks for my Rs !
    Unfortunately , i don't know that much in mechanic although i tried to read and watch videos about that , as much as i could these last 4 years , to understand what people are taliking about when speaking about mechanic and also to be able to understand how my bikes work and try to identify problems when i have sole but i have not enough space at home to have a place to work on my bikes , so i don't have muxh experience about it.
    That said, i would love to learn mechanic !
    And this year , i will begin to really ride on tracks ( i already tried it and really loved it ) , so it's been since last supmer that i prepare everything to be able to ride on track by the end of the winter or for next spring .
    Not with the ZRXs but with some sportsbikes , although i have a dynojet stage 3 kit + Devil SB2 Racing Full Exhaust and a few other upgraded parts on one of ly ZRX but as i was not totaly satisfied with the performance gain i had with the stage 3 , i think about an FCR39 or Mikuni Carbs instead of the Dynojet stage 3 kit .
    Apart from that , i am 49, i live in France not far from Paris and i hope to meet some nice peopke here with who i will be able to share that passion for motorbikes and also get some advices on different things !

By the way, i read i have to activate the private messages for if sole people want to send me some or if admin need to contact me for any reason but i did not find where i could activate that and allow people to send me private messages ; where can i do that ?
    Last edited by Ezy Rider; 13th February 2022 at 03:58 PM.

Re: Finaly i joined this forum after reading it for a few years

Welcome ezy rider
    I'm sure there is also a French zrx forum as well www.zrx21.com
    Last edited by Toe Knee; 13th February 2022 at 07:58 PM.
    red is so so cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ezy Rider View Post
    By the way, i read i have to activate the private messages for if sole people want to send me some or if admin need to contact me for any reason but i did not find where i could activate that and allow people to send me private messages ; where can i do that ?
    Should be enabled by default: http://www.zrxocboard.com/board/prof...do=editoptions

Captain Blue :: "Whitey is not the Messiah: he's a very naughty boy!"
    Admin ZRX Owners Club :: Team Phat Bastid (Ex-Fireblade Splinter Group) ::
    ZRX1200R.com :: Captain-Blue.com :: You Fucking Love it!

Welcome
    Don't make the Rich Richer, it will only make the Poor Poorer!..