Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Forum dead

Re: Forum dead

Quote Originally Posted by rayburn600 View Post
    I still plop in occasionally. But sadly no Rex S, amongst one of the best bikes I ever owned for 11 years.
    I had a Tiger sport for 4 years, which I considered a Rex replacement, but it wasn't the same.
    Sold that earlier & now down to just the one bike. (Suzuki Vstrom 650).
    Yes I still ride, but find little pleasure in (covid) riding to a destination, only to ride back, not even having a coffee & the kick of wheels.

But very fortunately, I ride the North Devon Atlantic Highway A39, & find coastal riding satisfying.

roll on spring time.
    So I still may just re-tax the bike in Dec, & grab the occasional ride to blow the cobwebs away.

Yes I still ride, but find little pleasure in (covid) riding to a destination, only to ride back, not even having a coffee & the kick of wheels.

I've done it its not the same so know what you mean.

Tapatalk...the place for any forum to be for ease of posting pics and easy access on phone. Im a dinosaur and into more than the Rex but can get them on tapatalk and browse my phone in my work break...just my op
    Hack,chop or modify.Its an illness i could do without.

Got my Rex about 4 months ago, a bit of a doerupperer, and joined the site, so i could pick some brains, get a morale boost when things weren't going as expected with the strip and rebuild, a bit of banter maybe, but, i have to admit the word "tumbleweed" came to mind.

F/B isn't my thing, and I'm too old for the latest advances in social media, I remember seeing a working computer that had a room of its own, so i hope the site is around for a good while longer.

You won't find as good info and tech advice anywhere else that's why this site needs to keep going
    red is so so cool

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Knee View Post
    You won't find as good info and tech advice anywhere else that's why this site needs to keep going
    we all agree with you.

so do i ,hope site keeps going

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Knee View Post

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789