Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Ar last I "meet" you all

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    26

    Unhappy Ar last I "meet" you all

    Hi everyone. I am the frog part of Ian frog. Was hoping to introduce myself to those if you attending at next weeks meet at the Sausage. It was going to mark celebration of end of most of my cancer treatments. Sadly I won't be there.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    South from the Deep South
    Posts
    3,246

    Re: Ar last I "meet" you all

    More Frogs are always welcome.
    Polish onslaught

    ...you can lead a horse to water, but you canít make it drink...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    northants now.
    Posts
    1,598

    Re: Ar last I "meet" you all

    Quote Originally Posted by SharonxFrog View Post
    Hi everyone. I am the frog part of Ian frog. Was hoping to introduce myself to those if you attending at next weeks meet at the Sausage. It was going to mark celebration of end of most of my cancer treatments. Sadly I won't be there.
    That’s a shame still may get out for a ride with you and Ian will bring cbr Fox (Irene) with me ..
    Don't make the Rich Richer, it will only make the Poor Poorer!..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    26

    Re: Ar last I "meet" you all

    Hope at some point will get that chance. Thanks
    Last edited by SharonxFrog; 3rd August 2020 at 06:15 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    26

    Re: Ar last I "meet" you all

    Thanks to the rider who sent the private message. Not yet got privilege to reply in kind but really appreciated the message. Thanks so.much.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    ebbw vale south wales.
    Posts
    3,933

    Re: Ar last I "meet" you all

    you can reply by sending a text on their visitor message on their profile page,but it will be seen by anyone visiting their profile page too.
    rgds baz
    mt space.......

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    South from the Deep South
    Posts
    3,246

    Re: Ar last I "meet" you all

    Quote Originally Posted by z1baz View Post
    you can reply by sending a text on their visitor message on their profile page,but it will be seen by anyone visiting their profile page too.
    rgds baz
    Well baz, It will be visible to everyone under What’s New tab.
    Polish onslaught

    ...you can lead a horse to water, but you canít make it drink...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    26

    Re: Ar last I "meet" you all

    Any suggestions for a 1st bike. Will be booking basic training soon using trainers bikes (just in case I drop bike) I am 5ft 9 so not too tall any suggestions would be helpful.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    South from the Deep South
    Posts
    3,246

    Re: Ar last I "meet" you all

    Quote Originally Posted by SharonxFrog View Post
    Any suggestions for a 1st bike. Will be booking basic training soon using trainers bikes (just in case I drop bike) I am 5ft 9 so not too tall any suggestions would be helpful.

    Don’t sweat about dropping bike, you will eventually drop it like everyone here did...

    Considering all variables, mainly starting the sport bit late, before you decide on the first bike test drive this: Honda CTX700N DCT. Do not let peeps talk you out of it, just go and ride it before anything else. Seat is low, bike is simple and ride itself.
    I have VFR with similar dual clutch system and it is plainly amazing. One can do the paddle shifting in manual mode, but I just do not bother in Gotham traffic, concentrating on killers driving the cages around me. Pointing where I want to go...

    Last edited by WJ-Polish Guy; 23rd August 2020 at 03:49 PM.
    Polish onslaught

    ...you can lead a horse to water, but you canít make it drink...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    26

    Re: Ar last I "meet" you all

    Thanks for the suggestion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Green Web Hosting! This site hosted by DreamHost.

Click here to order your ZRXOC Merchandise