Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fuggin carbs...again

Re: fuggin carbs...again

And now I need the actual plastic/brass 3 way connector too....dont ask....

UPDATE.....I have sourced a second hand one. In the process I found out that ... the Kawasaki 7X750 also uses two of these and has the same part number,BUT with a b/c/d on the end,across the varients of the range...on the picture/drawing they look the same as the ones for the 11/12.. and when mine arrives i'll be able to compare and confirm if they are..And they are cheaper new..by £6 or so.
    O rings are also available...with a given size of 4.5x1.5 which Im assuming is metric..Its been suggested these have to be is it viton?..but its a water system so do they need to be viton?
    Last edited by nikroc; 19th May 2020 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ-Polish Guy View Post
    ... Otherwise must ensure to buy fuel resistant ones...
    Quote Originally Posted by nikroc View Post
    O rings are also available...with a given size of 4.5x1.5 which Im assuming is metric..Its been suggested these have to be is it viton?..but its a water system so do they need to be viton?
    I think I misidentify parts while looking at your schematic since all those plastic fittings, regardless if fuel or coolant have the same base part number 92005 with just letter difference....
    Polish onslaught

...you can lead a horse to water, but you canít make it drink...

Update:Turns out that the part I needed was also shared with the ZX750.L1. I ended up needing the actual fitting,92005D-1254 and O rings,22055B-1427 .
    I bought a 2nd hand fitting,again off the ZX750 for £10,with next day delivery.From Kawasaki £24 each plus delivery.
    The o rings are sized 4.5x1.5mm..as identified on the kawasaki fische, and cost £2.50 plus shipping,each.from Kawasaki. All in 8 to replace....
    I found the correct part,on Ebay...The seller actually lives in the same city as me too! So I got the ones,on the fitting checked for size,just in case and bought 10 of them for a grand total of £1.50.
    All in all not to shabby.
    Hope this information helps.

Mate, can you post up the Ebay link ?. It would be handy to add to our Ebay watch list in case anyone needs these in the future.

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12