Thread: Some Bits For Sale 1200s

Some Bits For Sale 1200s

Just got myself a ZRX1200s

It came with some spares that i wont Use..... so up for sale

Original Full System Very good down pipes need little clean up, and good original rear can, complete system, you will need the manifold clamps/bolts 150 plus postage or you can collect, Postage due to size and weight for a uk address only is 15

Complete set of Clocks in good working order KPH though so maybe for the European market showing 30'000kms 100 plus postage

Front Light complete and good order (this is think is European as well but not sure if they where that different) 45 plus postage.

Any questions let me know, im based in Peterborough if you want to collect, Ill get some photos this weekend for anyone interested.

Will hit Ebay in a week...

Thanks

Re: Some Bits For Sale 1200s

Lights are angled to the kerb side so I assume if it's a Euro front light it will be pointing directly into oncoming traffic - the same as if it were a LHD car - therefore won't pass an MOT. Just something to bear in mind if it goes on eBay, you'd need to make buyer aware.

If you offer international shipping you might get a buyer from overseas.

east of holland 50feet from the german border

Quote Originally Posted by RC46 View Post
    Just got myself a ZRX1200s Front Light complete and good order (this is think is European as well but not sure if they where that different) 45 plus postage.
    If there is an H4 stamped into the glass, its Eurotrash.................
    Birdie num num........

Thanks Eddypeck, On ebay now and yes EURO set up, as Bike has UK light and MPH clocks now!!! so must have been from Once apon a day when the bike was bought...