Thread: Hindle Exhaust System, Nissin 4 Pots, Headlight, Carbs

Hindle Exhaust System, Headlight, Carbs

Hi all, I have for sale the following items, all taken from a ZRX1100 C4 and stored for the last 4 years in a dry basement:

PHOTOS HERE

Hindle exhaust system. Stainless steel headers and pipes with a titanium end can. Average condition with scuffs and marks. Was taken from my 40k miles 1100 as I had to put a standard system on it. Has a great sound to it and had no problems getting MOT's when I was still in the UK. It's also much, much lighter than the standard system. Could do with a new set of the springs holding it all together but otherwise it's complete, though obviously used and wears it's 40k miles.

Nissin 4 pot calipers. Originally from a Bandit 1200 and has good pads and braided lines. Have been sat in my basement for 4 years so could probably do with a service but they were working very well when I took them off my ZRX1100 (to swap for standard brakes, long story...).

UK spec headlight. Average condition, showing surface rust and a bit of the chrome coming up in places. Came off my 40k miles 1100 but completely functional. Only removed as I swapped it for a German spec headlight.

Carbs for spares or (brave) repairs. My post history shows I had problems with these carbs and in the end I bit the bullet and had a reconditioned set put in. That's left me with this set of carbs that would need a complete overhaul/service before going anywhere near a bike. I cannot guarantee they are 100% complete but it doesn't look like there are any big obvious bits missing. I don't want to split them otherwise I'll be left with random bits of carbs for ever so all the carb stuff all has to go together.

All items sold as seen. I am currently in Berlin but I am visiting family in the UK at the end of February so am happy to chuck anything in the car and drive it over if anyone is interested in any of this stuff. I will be in Buxton from the 15th to the 22nd of February and North Wales from the 22nd to the 28th of February so could meet at those places or just post from the UK (at buyers cost).

I am open to offers on everything. I'm pretty out of the loop on what 1100 stuff goes for these days so don't want to put mad prices on stuff for it not to sell but am not going to let it all go for a tenner either.

PHOTOS HERE
    Last edited by serenaur; 8th March 2019 at 12:10 AM.

Re: Hindle Exhaust System, Nissin 4 Pot Calipers, Headlight, Carbs

Did on the 4 pots pm sent
    Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to not take it so seriously.

Re: Hindle Exhaust System, Nissin 4 Pots, Headlight, Carbs

Hi,
    Interested in the exhaust if still for sale
    Last edited by tony1998; 14th June 2019 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Not interested any more

Re: Hindle Exhaust System, Nissin 4 Pots, Headlight, Carbs

Hi,have you still got the Carbs? am interested