Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emmisons results...

Emmisons results...

Hey guys.
    Got a bit of a problem, all the rubbish about emmisons charges in April means by bike will cost me 12.50 to literately cross the road into my workshop!

There is a way to get it excempt but I need to provide TFL with the homologation form from Kawasaki when the bike was built for the UK market.

I've already spoke to Kawasaki UK but apparently Kawasaki didn't record that information untill 2006+. So I need to basically prove the emission doesn't make 0.15 Nox emission.

Any ideas?
    Cheers
    Last edited by Jackson95; 4th January 2019 at 11:54 PM.

Re: Emmisons results...

Scary stuff...
    Polish onslaught

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson95 View Post
    Hey guys.
    So I need to basically prove the sex doesn't make 0.15 Nox emission.
    Eat less beans before a good session - it'll keep bloating down and your missus will appreciate the lower emission

I have heard that people can apply to 'get around' the charges though - you need to make an enquiry https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/cc-...y-wizard-37743 which I presume you've seen.

You need supporting evidence, which I would expect would mean taking it to a garage to get emissions tested and then provide the readings through that application.
    Last edited by noggin; 4th January 2019 at 04:35 PM.

east of holland 50feet from the german border

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson95 View Post
    Hey guys.
    Got a bit of a problem, all the rubbish about emmisons charges in April means by bike will cost me 12.50 to literately cross the road into my workshop!

Any ideas?
    Cheers
    Move house?
    Birdie num num........

Or you could do what every other skally is doing and run a dodgy plate or "lose" yours without knowing, which is a lesser offence if you get caught .... Normally I don't condone stuff like that, but when it gets down to stupid petty regulations - fuck 'em.

Also burn lots of old tyres and buy a 2 stroke to add to the pollution. We will all be long dead before it makes a squat of difference. Cow crap puts more CO in the atmosphere than vehicles do
    Last edited by HootOwl; 5th January 2019 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drrnjns View Post
    Move house?
    Or elect a mayor of English heritage perhaps (you know the sort who understands reality and British way of life from the ground up) ?

However, for not doing you all deserve what you get down there (but you did have some nice fireworks that need paying for)
    What Goes Around..........!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZRXNige View Post
    Or elect a mayor of English heritage perhaps (you know the sort who understands reality and British way of life from the ground up) ?

However, for not doing you all deserve what you get down there (but you did have some nice fireworks that need paying for)
    AND the fireworks IN NO WAY added to the air pollution
    MOTORCYCLE ACTION GROUP LIFE MEMBER

east of holland 50feet from the german border

Quote Originally Posted by ZRXNige View Post

Birdie num num........

Sorry just realised the auto correct 🤣🤣🤣
    It's the NOX level that's their problem....

Tell me about it, Khan is such a ass. I think most people will be running a plate modification....

It's madness, I drive a 1970 6litre truck that will kill me if I idle at the traffic light too long... But I pay nothing to drive it wherever I want haha

They're lunatics, I've emailed TFL so I'll see what they come back with

Good luck with it sir although surely if rex is pre approval it should be exempt wont it
    What Goes Around..........!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast