Thread: Stolen

Stolen

2015 Triumph Bonneville PK64 ONA From outside Manchester Childrens Hospital at around 7.15 pm yesterday ( 1/10/2018) by three ppl on scooters.
    Any info please.
    MOTORCYCLE ACTION GROUP LIFE MEMBER

Re: Stolen

Have they no shame?

Not if they're now targeting Triumph Bonnies, no.

Ah, only trying to add a touch of levity to a shit situation. No offence meant OP.

Having being the 'victim' of a couple of thieving bastards I know how it feels.

Hope you find them before the cops do.

Quote Originally Posted by pedrosixfour View Post
    Hope you find them before the cops do.
    That's a given, chances of the cops caring is about as much as there's a chance the thieving bastards that stole it care..

Unlikely but I hope you get it back in good order..

My garage isn't in earshot of the house and faces a 10' I fear an empty space every time I walk toward the garage, even though I have a tonne bolts, bars and chains in their way.. looking forward to moving to my new house with an attached garage..

After watching loads of cop programs on the box I figure they must get very frustrated at catching scum only for the judiciary to send them away with a slapped wrist..

windy

The thefts on scooters have become a all too commonplace now unfortunately (been going on for years in London) with hardly any consequences as they get away so easily.

Cordless grinder to get rid of any locks and then one sits on the bike while 2 scooters push the bike along by a foot on each side of the engine casings. I used to commute into London for around 6 years back in the mid 2000's but wouldn't go near it on my bike these days, or at least not on anything with any sort of value.

To make it worse though London is introducing the ULEZ zoning, so only newer vehicles are allowed in without paying a fee (probably be rolled out in other cities soon), so it doesn't even pay to use an old snotter of a bike anyway.

Anyway, hope they get the bike back.

Thankfully NOT my bike, just a friend of a friend. If they are caught with the bike it will need only a mop and bucket to remove proof of their existence.
    HERES HOPING.
    MOTORCYCLE ACTION GROUP LIFE MEMBER

Saw tube feed from london chase after scooter thives with cops using a heli. Here we have van not scooter bandits. They just lift up whole bike and load it to a van. Takes no time at all and white vans are so ubiquitous they just disappear in traffic
    Bloody Foreigner

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKPILE View Post
    ... remove proof of their existence.
    HERES HOPING.
    I assume you are serious. Usualy defending property with deadly force is dumb. Just to hire a lawyer and even with not guilty result would cost way more than the bike is worth. Just collect an insurance...
    Bloody Foreigner

Here's hoping you catch the thieving scum, Boils my blood those Barstewards.
    Loud pipes save lives!