Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Adnin bring back NRD

Adnin bring back NRD

Having net with NRD (aka Darren (not real) also drrnhns) on several occasions over the last 10yrs or so..........I have to say that he is genyinely one of nicest blokes that I have ever net......let alone on this Owners Foryn!

One indiscretion and he is banned and for a nonth!!!

What the fyck is going on............have we all gone that PC that we can't take a little banter.......I nean for fyck sake! He is a valyed nenber of this foryn and his witty banter is nissed by ne and no doybt nany others?

I say this coyntry is a democracy and his fate shoyld not be decided on by a select few..........pyt this to the vote of the nenbers........I think the vast nahority will want hin back ASAP........I think adnin will be syrprised!

Re: Adnin bring back NRD

I like tatta myself but dura lex sed lex.

If you appreciate him send some parts from your pile to help complete his bike.

Let me know his needs list.
    Last edited by WJ-Polish Guy; 25th September 2018 at 07:20 PM.
    Bloody Foreigner

For those who have been paying attention I believe that was his third ban in a few months, first a week, then two then a month.

The people who pay for this site, and give up their time to make sure it runs smooth don't take kindly to being called a bunch of ****s.

We only have a few rules, and they are very easy to keep to. You only have to treat people as if you are in the same room. He wouldn't call us what he did to our face, so don't do it on the forum
    TPB-Founder member HCW
    Champagne ideas on beer money

Quote Originally Posted by Pal View Post
    The people who pay for this site, and give up their time to make sure it runs smooth don't take kindly to being called a bunch of ****s.

We only have a few rules, and they are very easy to keep to. You only have to treat people as if you are in the same room. He wouldn't call us what he did to our face, so don't do it on the forum
    I realise me saying this is rhetorical Pal but he didnt really though did he?

He may of wrote and posted it (although I suspect it was jocular judging by the word he chose and albeit not correct, it was not a nasty-aggressive term like the C word) but by all accounts he considered what he had written, self moderated and removed the post before the audience saw it and thus removed any intent or deed.

Bit "Thought Police'y" dont you think
    What Goes Around..........!!!

No.

Team Fat Bastard
    RBLR1000 Iron Butt UK Member 2012
    I'm not a complete idiot.............................some bits are missing

Quote Originally Posted by rockin rexer View Post
    Having net with NRD (aka Darren (not real) also drrnhns) on several occasions over the last 10yrs or so..........I have to say that he is genyinely one of nicest blokes that I have ever net......let alone on this Owners Foryn!

One indiscretion and he is banned and for a nonth!!!

What the fyck is going on............have we all gone that PC that we can't take a little banter.......I nean for fyck sake! He is a valyed nenber of this foryn and his witty banter is nissed by ne and no doybt nany others?

I say this coyntry is a democracy and his fate shoyld not be decided on by a select few..........pyt this to the vote of the nenbers........I think the vast nahority will want hin back ASAP........I think adnin will be syrprised!
    I have run this through my encryption device and agree entirely. Am beginning to think that maybe I chose the right time to sell up!! This site has gone down the pan recently & anybody gifted with more than half a brain cell will know exactly who has caused that.
    Se si muove, sorpassilo. Se non, lucidilo.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    anybody gifted with more than half a brain cell will know exactly who has caused that.
    That rules me out then Phe

Can one irritating poster who can easily be popped on ignore really have caused all this high jinks? Or have I missed something? Probably.....

Regarding Darren, always liked his stuff and I really hope no one has been put on hold for something that was only briefly visible. Policing the site probably uses up more mods time than just letting everyone get on with it.

Although the irritating poster can easily be popped on your ignore list he still pollutes the site with pages of messages telling me he is on my ignore list !!!
    Which when there are 7 or 8 posts from him 1 after another makes it difficult to ignore thereby nullifying the idea of the ignore list
    MOTORCYCLE ACTION GROUP LIFE MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    I have run this through my encryption device and agree entirely. Am beginning to think that maybe I chose the right time to sell up!! This site has gone down the pan recently & anybody gifted with more than half a brain cell will know exactly who has caused that.
    Who? Me? This site is great lately. Everybody behaving nicely and actually posting some content. Even today I saw dude who posted something first time in 9 years.

Now this decryption thing is easy. Yer just have act it out like in Braveheart movie and listen to yourself talking... Easy.
    Bloody Foreigner

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKPILE View Post
    Although the irritating poster can easily be popped on your ignore list he still pollutes the site with pages of messages telling me he is on my ignore list !!!
    Which when there are 7 or 8 posts from him 1 after another makes it difficult to ignore thereby nullifying the idea of the ignore list
    Force of nature can't be ignored.
    Bloody Foreigner

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast