Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OEM kawasaki rack and panniers for ZRX 1200

OEM kawasaki rack and panniers for ZRX 1200

I have a genuine kawasaki rack and panniers for sale , never used, hence in perfect condition, with keys and fitting kit /instructions
    looking for 250 the lot . I will deliver free within 50 Miles of Glasgow, otherwise delivery postage will have to be negotiated . Been off this site for ages since I sold the ZRX (always regretted it)
    Respond to this post if you're interested and we can sort out contact details etc.
    Of course I will add some images once I am reinstated on the forum
    I also have an OEM screen , in response to someone asking for one but I am not sure if I am "back in the saddle " as far as this forum goes , but the screen is for sale for beer money !!
    Last edited by blackstoun; 13th September 2018 at 11:16 PM. Reason: adding extra item for sale
    blackstoun

Re: OEM kawasaki rack and panniers for ZRX 1200

Hi blackstoun.

Very interested in the panniers.

Dibbs (if possible) pending pics.

Dibs on the screen, assuming it's for the "r" Beer money and postage waiting .. Cheers

windy

Quote Originally Posted by pedrosixfour View Post
    Hi blackstoun.

Very interested in the panniers.

Dibbs (if possible) pending pics.

HI,
    I assume you mean both the panniers and the rack to mount them ? or do you mean just the panniers ? They are all up in the loft so I will get down and photograph them. then I will attempt to post the images , if I can remember how , I will be in touch soon, thanks Blackstoun.
    blackstoun

Hi Windy
    Its come off my Eddie lawson rep ZRX , I replaced it with a slightly taller screen which stayed on the bike when I sold it
    Its in the garage somewhere wrapped in bubble wrap , just need to find it , I will let you know as soon as lay my paws on it
    Beer Money = 10 +postage if thats OK ?
    Blackstoun

if all else fails read the post !!! Yes it from the R version , sorry
    Last edited by blackstoun; 14th September 2018 at 12:00 PM. Reason: failed to read the post properly
    blackstoun

Quote Originally Posted by blackstoun View Post
    Hi Windy
    Its come off my Eddie lawson rep ZRX , I replaced it with a slightly taller screen which stayed on the bike when I sold it
    Its in the garage somewhere wrapped in bubble wrap , just need to find it , I will let you know as soon as lay my paws on it
    Beer Money = 10 +postage if thats OK ?
    Blackstoun
    Sounds good to me, rounded to 20 should cover it.. pay pal or your bank details? I can be contacted at aprilia.nut@gmail .com

Cheers

windy

20 Is good for me Paypal would be OK , but let me do battle with the garage first I will let you know when I find it
    Blackstoun
    blackstoun

Quote Originally Posted by blackstoun View Post
    HI,
    I assume you mean both the panniers and the rack to mount them ? or do you mean just the panniers ? They are all up in the loft so I will get down and photograph them. then I will attempt to post the images , if I can remember how , I will be in touch soon, thanks Blackstoun.
    I actually have a rack so, technically, I really don't need another. If however you aren't prepared to split, and the postage wasn't out of this world because of it, I'd take the lot and worry about having a spare rack at a later date!

And if you are having trouble loading pictures just let me know and I'll send you my email if that might help. I'm also happy to post the pictures here on your behalf to save you having to send the same pictures multiple times to all interested parties.

Thanks.

I will take the pannier rails......if selling separately!

Pedrosixfour and Rockin Rexer
    Happy to split them but it all depends on where you both are located, obviously I am near Glasgow, but where are you both?
    Cornwall or Kent etc. will present a logistical challenge as they are bulky and relatively heavy things. If I where to split them it would be 225 For Panniers and 50 For the Rack, but it all depends on the logistics of getting them to one of you or both. Can you let me know where (roughly) you are located?

struggling to upload more than one file, (my IT skills might be a bit rubbish) so if you want more images can you please give me email addresses so I can email them
    IMG_0094.jpg
    Last edited by blackstoun; 14th September 2018 at 02:37 PM.
    blackstoun

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast