Thread: OE pillion pegs / zorst hanger

OE pillion pegs / zorst hanger

One of the hex head bolts securing the hanger has made a successful bid for freedom.

All the others nicely secure (on both sides) so a bit of a mystery. Thought I might as well ask in case anyone has surplus stock,
    otherwise Cradley parts department it is.

By the way, anyone got a good recommendation for de oxidising the ally? Quite fancy a spot of home anodising but then again.......

Re: OE pillion pegs / zorst hanger

Quote Originally Posted by PALESAINT View Post
    One of the hex head bolts securing the hanger has made a successful bid for freedom.

All the others nicely secure (on both sides) so a bit of a mystery. Thought I might as well ask in case anyone has surplus stock,
    otherwise Cradley parts department it is.

By the way, anyone got a good recommendation for de oxidising the ally? Quite fancy a spot of home anodising but then again.......
    I replaced my passenger footrest hanger bolts with stainless cap heads, not perfect but haven't fallen off yet

How bad is your corrosion? Solvoautosol should remove it, but if there's any deep pits you'll need to start removing some material with wet and dry first. Really depends on what finish you want.