Thread: Popham Airfield 12th Aug. 2018 showcases a wide range of classic & vintage motorbikes

Popham Airfield 12th Aug. 2018 showcases a wide range of classic & vintage motorbikes

One of my favourites

This event on 12th August 2018 showcases a wide range of classic and vintage motorbikes. We are delighted to welcome over 30 motorcycle clubs to the event every year. This relaxed family friendly event provides an opportunity for visitors to get up close to over 800 motorbikes.

The motorcycle jumble is the perfect place to pick up a bargain or two, whether you are looking for new part for you bike or simply want a memento of your day out.

Food and drink is available in the catering village offering a wide range of choice, from fish and chips to hog roast, local ales to artisan coffee.

Classic Motorcycle Exhibitors

The show is free for people wishing to display a Classic motorcycle. To gain free entry you must be on site before the show opens to the public at 10am. To obtain a pass please complete the online booking form here. Please note only bikes over 25 years old will be admitted to exhibit.

Classic Motorcycle Exhibitors

The show is free for people wishing to display a Classic motorcycle. To gain free entry you must be on site before the show opens to the public at 10am. To obtain a pass please complete the online booking form here. Please note only bikes over 25 years old will be admitted to exhibit.

Traders

If you would like to have a pitch at the motorcycle jumble then please complete the online booking form here. Individual pitches cost £20 (for 12ft x 18ft pitch).

Show opening hours

The show is open to the public from 10am and closes at 5pm

Tickets

Available on the day from the onsite ticket office. Ticket office opens at 9.30am.

Adults: £7.00
    OAP's: £5.00
    Children 4 -16: £5.00
    Under 4ís: Free

Re: Popham Airfield 12th Aug. 2018 showcases a wide range of classic & vintage motorb

Might save yerself some cash if you know anyone with a dog john
    What Goes Around..........!!!

Re: Popham Airfield 12th Aug. 2018 showcases a wide range of classic & vintage motorb

MP will most likely be there as he has for the previous 100 years, selling the remaining bits from the Z650 I 'gave' him.

'The gift that keeps on giving'.....

Quote Originally Posted by Purge View Post
    MP will most likely be there as he has for the previous 100 years, selling the remaining bits from the Z650 I 'gave' him.

'The gift that keeps on giving'.....
    I met him one year with his 2 stroke.