Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Some Candy Apple :)

Re: Need Some Candy Apple :)

What Phil is referring to is that we kind of like people to introduce themselves before diving straight in and asking for advice

No matter, if its a 2001 its likely to be Candy Lime Green.

There is also no such thing as a ZRX Eddie Lawson Replica

The colours you are showing there appear to be flat green which was the preserve of the A6's and the multitude of peeps who have indeed painted them in Kawasaki green to more mirror Lawsons superbike.

Anyroods, I suspect this be what you are looking for - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kawasaki-...kAAOSwhOVXf8DW

That said, touching up metallic paint that is more than a single pack is notoriously difficult as this thread maybe demonstrates (not sure if you will be able to see it until you have 20 posts but maybe its not restricted) - http://www.zrxocboard.com/board/show...ighlight=touch
    What Goes Around..........!!!

You are slipping Nige - you haven't suggested a bare metal re-spray and a DECENT colour!!!
    MOTORCYCLE ACTION GROUP LIFE MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKPILE View Post
    You are slipping Nige - you haven't suggested a bare metal re-spray and a DECENT colour!!!

Thanks Nige

Why do they seem to refer to these as "Eddie Lawson Reps" if there is no such thing?

Thanks also to all who have responded so far

I will introduce myself correctly in the new members section with some Bio and pics soon

Quote Originally Posted by Percymama View Post
    Why do they seem to refer to these as "Eddie Lawson Reps" if there is no such thing?

I just think its an off shoot from the real Lawson Replicas (ie the Z's) and peeps started the bandwagon of connecting a Kawasaki retro muscle bike with Lawson (which is no bad thing you could argue) but it certainly isn't official as much as some peeps are desperate for it to be

I have the original sales blurb (when FWIW green wasn't even an option) and there be no mention of the man himself

Quote Originally Posted by ZRXNige View Post
    I just think its an off shoot from the real Lawson Replicas (ie the Z's) and peeps started the bandwagon of connecting a Kawasaki retro muscle bike with Lawson (which is no bad thing you could argue) but it certainly isn't official as much as some peeps are desperate for it to be

I have the original sales blurb (when FWIW green wasn't even an option) and there be no mention of the man himself
    Well you learn something new everyday

Thanks again

Thanks Nige

Thanks also to all who have responded so far

I will introduce myself correctly in the new members section with some Bio and pics soon
    Keep on trucking unless you are planning to drink a pitcher or two with them resident pot bellies or on the future as what is best oil for zrxoc.

ELR refers to paint color scheme that same like as it connects them with racing heritage of Kawasaki and times when universal motorcycle was the thing to ride.
    Some do not care for it and rather have gypsy color scheme in line with their own taste or perhaps lack of...
    Bloody Foreigner

I can see I'm going to enjoy it here in the forum with all the banter

If you are sticking around and ride a green one you maybe ought to be familiar with their anthem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

Mind the Blue Boyos also have one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoipE_v4nC0

I can see I'm going to enjoy it here in the forum with all the banter
    Your doing well if you understood any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ-Polish Guy View Post
    Keep on trucking unless you are planning to drink a pitcher or two with them resident pot bellies or on the future as what is best oil for zrxoc.

ELR refers to paint color scheme that same like as it connects them with racing heritage of Kawasaki and times when universal motorcycle was the thing to ride.
    Some do not care for it and rather have gypsy color scheme in line with their own taste or perhaps lack of...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast