Thread: rental rear sprocket

rental rear sprocket

Thanks to all who answered my question on chain size i am now aware i have a 530 chain.
    I want to go up a couple of teeth on the rear so i am after a 47 or 48 tooth renthal for a 530 chain.
    Can anybody tell me the part numbers of the renthal and is three teeth too many...
    What do you fellas with a 1100 run ...
    Thanks.

Re: rental rear sprocket

Quote Originally Posted by bartman View Post
    Thanks to all who answered my question on chain size i am now aware i have a 530 chain.
    I want to go up a couple of teeth on the rear so i am after a 47 or 48 tooth renthal for a 530 chain.
    Can anybody tell me the part numbers of the renthal and is three teeth too many...
    Thanks.
    I run 2 up on the back but think you are good with 3

That said, Kev went down 2 and thought it cruised far better (and lets be honest, if you dont rev it out in each gear I doubt it would trouble you)
    What Goes Around..........!!!

Yep, smaller rear suited me better. Renthals, even the hard anodized ones don't last 2 mins though. Far better with supersprox or similar.
    Se si muove, sorpassilo. Se non, lucidilo.

Agreed on the renthals, I have been running a super sprox for a while and it's looking good. Be wary of ordering a custom black one as the delivery times can last as long as it takes some people to bleed brakes
    One more and you get a big kiss

Quote Originally Posted by bartman View Post
    Thanks.
    184U-530-48P-HA (ULTRALIGHT, 48T )

184U-530-46P-HA (ULTRALIGHT, 46T )

I don't think Renthal do a 47T rear sprocket for the ZRX, but I could be wrong. Call B&C Express, as they're official Renthal suppliers.