Thread: What kind of mirrors can I mount on the ZRX?

What kind of mirrors can I mount on the ZRX?

Hi folks,
    my first post is about the mirrors for the Rex. I would like to use the Honda CB 1300's mirrors, but i don't know if they are compatible. Can you please tell me which type of mirrors can be mounted on the ZRX?

Thanks very much

Re: What kind of mirrors can I mount on the ZRX?

Ive only seen OEM, OEM replacement such as https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pair-Of-1...YAAOSwDvVa1Fxe and bar end type.

As for CB13, i guess if the threads match you would be laffing (as you can ultimately make most things fit).

Why are you changing tho as if its because they are loose, you can seperate the bottom nuts and internally tighten them
    What Goes Around..........!!!

The problem is that the previous owner of my ZRX, has removed the original ones, so i have to put on new ones..the CB 1300's mirrors, has the same diameter of the original mirrors of the rex, i guess it should be fine, no?

Recently Chris from here showed me the Suzook ones he has installed and in my opinion they were better than stock.
    I think he said they were from most middleweight Suzuki`s but I am sure he will advise you if you p.m him.
    Cheers
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by loft1 View Post
    ...the CB 1300's mirrors, has the same diameter of the original mirrors of the rex, i guess it should be fine, no?
    If the CB1300 mirrors have the same size thread, the same thread pitch and the threads are the same "hand", theres no reason why they wont fit.

Some left hand mirrors have a left hand thread & some dont, so thats another thing to consider when buying mirrors, so might be best to also check this before buying them.