Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rex one what’s the value?

Re: Rex one what’s the value?

On the other hand John and you seem a sentimental fella. You've had the bike from new and had a lot of adventures + a few spills in the last 15yrs.
    Unless you really need the money (and I bet you'll be disappointed at what you get for it). Put the old girls clothes back on, give her a good clean and retire her to the back of the shed. She's served you well and deserves an easy retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by t20p1 View Post
    On the other hand John and you seem a sentimental fella. You've had the bike from new and had a lot of adventures + a few spills in the last 15yrs.
    Unless you really need the money (and I bet you'll be disappointed at what you get for it). Put the old girls clothes back on, give her a good clean and retire her to the back of the shed. She's served you well and deserves an easy retirement.

Better than that Johnny...………………………………….get it in the front room
    What Goes Around..........!!!

Believe me if I could still ride her she’d be buried with me when I died.

whats shocking is I’ve been sorting my receipts, I’ve kept every piece of paper.

i reckon I’ve spent more on tyres,oil and servicing than the bike cost me by a long way.

motorcyclings not cheaper than a car,but boy is it more fun.

i don’t regret one minute or one pound spent on my Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrep View Post
    i don’t regret one minute or one pound spent on my Rex.
    Spot on Johnny
    Last of the " Essex Geezers "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12