Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Random Videos Thread

Re: Random Videos Thread

One more and you get a big kiss

One more and you get a big kiss

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...se+motorcycles

ZRX and MK1 MX5 (Miata in the states) shame the bike wasn't going faster, would like to see just how quick the car could have gone through the turns

Quote Originally Posted by Steady Eddie View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...se+motorcycles

ZRX and MK1 MX5 (Miata in the states) shame the bike wasn't going faster, would like to see just how quick the car could have gone through the turns

Is that the video you mentioned? I just was on the Dragon recently and have new appreciation for 4 wheels. There was bunch of fast cars there, Miata is a popular car to sup up here btw. Mazda produced potent turbo 323 sometimes back. Years back I even was preparing to build go fast Mazda motor like that but eventually got V8 to play with.
    Now Dragon, I particularly sucked at hairpin turns with elevation change, that sport cars had no problem to take fast, even on wet pavement. Need more practice.

This is popular pit stop on north Carolina side the bike and car are leaving from on the vid.
    Last edited by WJ-Polish Guy; 8th August 2018 at 01:38 AM.
    Bloody Foreigner

Quote Originally Posted by WJ-Polish Guy View Post

Is that the video you mentioned? I just was on the Dragon recently and have new appreciation for 4 wheels. There was bunch of fast cars there, Miata is a popular car to sup up here btw. Mazda produced potent turbo 323 sometimes back. Years back I even was preparing to build go fast Mazda motor like that but eventually got V8 to play with.
    Now Dragon, I particularly sucked at hairpin turns with elevation change, that sport cars had no problem to take fast, even on wet pavement. Need more practice.

This is popular pit stop on north Carolina side the bike and car are leaving from on the vid.
    My MK1, fitted a set of coilovers last year, transformed the car, not fast but like riding a 125 it's all about keeping up your corner speed, tbh I think there's many cars out there thay would give you a hard time through the corners if only the driver new what his car was capable of. Theres a local lad in a Ford Focus ST who chased me down my favourite road, I left him for dead through the twisty parts, slowed on the straights then left him for dead again through the corners. nice car, no skill.

I push the car in places I wouldn't dare on the bike, tree's and brick walls tend you get your attention on two wheels, thing is, you'd get hurt either way but the car gives you a false sense of security.

Attachment 21466

Good stuff. I have itch for fun car ever since I had to get rid of
    my SC when my daughter got her first car.
    Bloody Foreigner

Indigenous Dade

Bloody Foreigner

Well I woulda kicked his shiny new bike clean off the side stand while he was standing there looking at me.

Or, even better, threw his keys into the back of the pickup while they were stopped in traffic, just as the pickup was moving off.

The dopey, gun-toting, little prick.

He'll end up with a half dozen 9mm hollow points buried in his chest someday and everyone will be to blame except him.

Statistically you are correct, mortality amongst this demographic is astounding.
    I linked this video for ethnographic value. Although this whole mugging scene looks made up to generate interest general attitude is typical to local inhabitants here.
    Bloody Foreigner

Passion was there but no money and market for it...
    Bloody Foreigner

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast