My Dade

Free boat.
    Bloody Foreigner

Re: Mikuni Fuel Injection

Big bears

Bloody Foreigner

Husqvarna Day today weather be damned.
    Woke before dawn today to jump on little Husky and ride to the sea for sunrise spectacle only to find thunderstorm approaching.
    Not all was lost, there is also other Husqvarna to rescue the morning.

It was made in Sweden in 1943, when Hasqvarna logo was still rifle sites.

Zero check with new PPU ammo.
    I was relatively late to jump on Swedish surplus Bonanza and never was able to stock up on surplus ammo. I was able to buy tons of their practice ammo with wooden bullets, basically primed brass and reload it. Unfortunately to many projects, to little time.
    Saw good deal recently on factory loaded 6.5 mm PPU ammo. Look like PPU will provide reliable supply, so I decided to buy it and set the rifle for it. As expected zero is off and I need to buy taller front site.
    Overall, great shooting rifle with mild recoil and flat trajectory. Happy to take her out. Go Vapenfabrik

Last edited by WJ-Polish Guy; 29th September 2018 at 07:10 PM.
    Bloody Foreigner

Do not remember if I have bragged enough about my Hasqvarna tree killer.

Got it last year in Atlanta where I evacuated for last year da buh. Sure enough my backyard needed tree removal on a hurry because second boomer was approaching and damaged tree was listing toward the house. My wife was in awe when I fell that three and trunk hit the ground. This is how you get respect with our vimen

Pulled it out today for it's yearly maintenance. Here it is sitting and idling nicely. Although it is not a pro model I have nothing but praise for that tool. Most favorite is an easy start, I think they got it down to perfection. Husky started after just couple of pulls after sitting out for one year. Go Husky.
    Last edited by WJ-Polish Guy; 12th October 2018 at 05:51 PM.
    Bloody Foreigner

Scored nice factory storage for the saw yesterday

It holds a saw but also it's a organizer for special tools, supplies and spares like spark plug.

What's also neat is an ease and safety of transport. With its irregular shape I found saw to be hard to hold down and protect from damage to it as well as from it on a truck bed.
    Bloody Foreigner

Completed maintenance with synthetic fuel mix and fresh bar oil. Runned untill fully warm and cleaned it up.
    I purchased this spendy fuel on member recommendation although it is crazy expensive here. I paid 6 bucks for a liter, but heck I like to try new things.

Bloody Foreigner

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234