Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEAFOAM

Re: SEAFOAM

But 7 shipping is up to 9 tins which makes it 7.77 per tin
    What Goes Around..........!!!

I have been using the Motorex Ethanol treatment for more than a few years. I have some old Kawasaki's that tend to stand for long periods and this stuff stopped all the Ethanol damage that was previously occurring. It is way better than the fuel stabilisers etc that are out there, it actually stops any Ethanol corrosion. I got fed up with melted floats, melted fuel lines and melted filters every winter.

It stopped all that. I use it in the Rex too and have zero problems no matter how old the fuel is or how long it has stood. I am still on my original bottle which must be 5 years old by now. I always shove some in the tanks whenever the bikes come back home after a fill up. Its cheap enough to be able to do that with the amounts needed (about 10ml per tank of fuel)

I got mine at the local bike shop, but it's all over the net too

https://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motor...-booster-250ml

Super unleaded doesn't have to comply with the e5 ethanol content regulations so some, but not all are ethanol free. There are also regional variations but if you do your homework you may be able to find some local to you that is ethanol free & do your final fill of the year with it.
    Se si muove, sorpassilo. Se non, lucidilo.

Possible I guess, but more work than I can be arsed with

I fill up wherever I happen to be when it needs feeding. Ya never know what is in the underground tank anyway, it can say its E free, but if some E5 was dumped in there, no-one would necessarily know. I do know if I put Ethanol neutraliser in or not though

Quote Originally Posted by HootOwl View Post
    I have been using the Motorex Ethanol treatment for more than a few years. I have some old Kawasaki's that tend to stand for long periods and this stuff stopped all the Ethanol damage that was previously occurring. It is way better than the fuel stabilisers etc that are out there, it actually stops any Ethanol corrosion. I got fed up with melted floats, melted fuel lines and melted filters every winter.

It stopped all that. I use it in the Rex too and have zero problems no matter how old the fuel is or how long it has stood. I am still on my original bottle which must be 5 years old by now. I always shove some in the tanks whenever the bikes come back home after a fill up. Its cheap enough to be able to do that with the amounts needed (about 10ml per tank of fuel)

I got mine at the local bike shop, but it's all over the net too

https://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motor...-booster-250ml
    Good tip.. I'm sold..

Thanks for sharing this info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12