Thread: Webike clock covers.

Webike clock covers.

Hi was wondering if anyone knows anything about these and if theyíre Ok.
    Iíve managed to find a set of clocks for my S to R conversion but the covers really need replacing.
    These are from webike but the description leaves a lot to be desired. Cheers Dave
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F263348918764

Re: Webike clock covers.

Webike stuff is usually top quality although the surround on a 12 is black either gloss or metallic dependant on year, chrome was 11 only!

Yes I think the chrome looks a bit tacky but could always paint the covers to the desired finish.

The pilot light binicle on those clocks won't fit correctly to the ZRX. They are for the ER500. However everything else is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by t20p1 View Post
    The pilot light binicle on those clocks won't fit correctly to the ZRX. They are for the ER500. However everything else is the same.
    What bit is the pilot light binicle t20p1? Is it the cover with the 4 lamps for indicators neutral and high beam.
    And if Iím putting the original Clocks and loom, mounting bracket etc into these, what bit doesnít fit. Please excuse my ignorance itís my first experience with Rexís.

Had a nice chat with ZRX Nige at his place the other day and he says you are the guy to ask about S to R conversions as youíve done a few in the past. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

The binicle is the bottom chrome section with the turn signals etc. Fits over ignition switch. I think they will take the fitment of an original ZRX binicle though.
    Last edited by t20p1; 12th December 2017 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveZ1 View Post
    Had a nice chat with ZRX Nige at his place the other day and he says you are the guy to ask about S to R conversions as you’ve done a few in the past. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

One question................one answer................do not expect paragraphs from ROmP!