Thread: engine covers

engine covers

just to check i am on the right path.

zzr1100 clutch cover and inner sprocket cover with filler plug will fit my 1100 zrx. and will the zrx outer sprocket cover fit the zzr inner cover.also will a zzr 1200 pulsar cover fit.

thank you.
    it's a good day when you wake up and stretch out and don't touch wood

Re: engine covers

Zzr1100 clutch and inner sprocket will fit. Don't think zrx outer sprocket cover will fit zzr inner sprocket. Any derivative of the GPZ 900 engine pulsar cover will fit.
    Bare in mind if you fit the zzr inner sprocket cover the correct amount of zrx engine oil if not a little extra will barely show in the oil glass window.

One of the inner covers doesnít fit as it is shy of a bolt hole but have no idea of model

As Phil says, all the ignition covers are the same

Am gutted as just slung a set of ZZR covers off a motor I bought for the box, slugs and cams (was having an overdue tidy and couldnít think why someone would need them)

The cranks are hi quality tho as I put it in the garden 2 months ago as a border ornament and itís still looking good
    What Goes Around..........!!!

thanks lads.not being able to keep an eye on the oil level is not good.just thought it would look slimmer.might just hack the fins of the standard cases.
    it's a good day when you wake up and stretch out and don't touch wood