Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Thumbs Down - Suppliers who get it wrong.

Re: Thumbs Down - Suppliers who get it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by af1_windy View Post
    Nothing got sorted so I'm on the lookout for a decent action/dashboard type camera.. not gopro.
    I had a Drift HD a good few years ago and worked really well until the battery finally went. I read a lot of problems with the latest Drifts so have moved over to a Sony HDR-AS50 and really like it.

I miss the remote control, but otherwise it's generally a lot better all round. Battery lasts about 4 hours on a charge (got a couple of cheap spares and can do a full days recording).

Wireless function means you can view the camera image on your phone and also download video's etc straight from the camera to phone/tablet etc.

Overall really pleased with it. Only downside is the amount of mounts are limited and pricey, but I bought a cheap converter off Amazon and then any thrid party cheapo GoPro mounts will work.

Re: Thumbs Down - Suppliers who get it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by noggin View Post
    I had a Drift HD a good few years ago and worked really well until the battery finally went. I read a lot of problems with the latest Drifts so have moved over to a Sony HDR-AS50 and really like it.

I miss the remote control, but otherwise it's generally a lot better all round. Battery lasts about 4 hours on a charge (got a couple of cheap spares and can do a full days recording).

Wireless function means you can view the camera image on your phone and also download video's etc straight from the camera to phone/tablet etc.

Overall really pleased with it. Only downside is the amount of mounts are limited and pricey, but I bought a cheap converter off Amazon and then any thrid party cheapo GoPro mounts will work.
    Thanks noggin, I'll check it out..

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213