Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Z900

east of holland 50feet from the german border

Re: New Z900

I keep looking at it and it's not floating my boat.....
    Birdie num num........

Think it does not even look that retro to be honest... There's is no flare of the z900 in any of it's lines... just modern day yuck being passed off in the name of a classic zed.
    exorcist_vomit.jpg

That green paint job is so wrong...its hard to believe it's the same bike...

Was it designed by stevie wonder the lines are all wrong and it’s cluttered like the Yamaha’s

if it didn’t say Z900 we wouldn’t give it a secound glance.

If they'd done it properly, and like five years ago, they could have coined it.

Now it just looks like a feeble and belated attempt at cashing in. Embarrassing.

Looks a bit like a ZRX fitted with one of those German Z1 style body kits, just doesn't suit the lines of the bike at all and all out of proportion to the chassis. The Zephyr looked more convincing dated as those may be now.

Quote Originally Posted by HootOwl View Post
    Is it made in China ? It looks as though it was or should be. Yet another generic Kawasaki wannabe that falls flat, just like the new "Z650".

I have seen the other two colours for the RS, it looks more like an ER6 than a Z1.

The only thing mildly reminiscent about that one, is a resemblance to the Z1 colour scheme.

I never had faith it would be up to much and it isn't.

Its a fookin good job Kawasaki built a reputation back in the day, cos pretty much everything they offer now is the same shite as everyone else turfs out.

No soul, no unique characteristics, no future value or appeal. ( Might exclude the H2R from that) Just another UJM to fade into obscurity

What a disappointing pile of crap

Totally

bunch of carmudgeons here

compared to the retro yammies and the ducati scramblers it looks less cluttered. I think they actually made the engine look a lot better and the wheels look great. the poopscoop on the back can be replaced with something a lot nicer and with a nice Ti system fitted it is going to look pretty decent.

much like the rex really
    ships get called 'she'
    I bet torpedoes don't

They would do better if they simply brought the daeg over here. A proper bike in the range again instead of something that you would never guess who made it but for the tank badge.
    Se si muove, sorpassilo. Se non, lucidilo.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    They would do better if they simply brought the daeg over here. A proper bike in the range again instead of something that you would never guess who made it but for the tank badge.
    No chance due to emissions and thus why its now out of production or very close to being even over there

No carbs look GAF anyroods
    What Goes Around..........!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast