Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 61

Thread: Kawasaki ZRX1200r wanted now I have moved

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ruislip, west lomdon
    Posts
    2,033

    Re: Kawasaki ZRX1200r wanted now I have moved

    You have to love the bloke who bought one of my Rex’s after posting on this here board.

    Ah yes never to be seen again, not even logged on
    One more and you get a big kiss

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ruislip, west lomdon
    Posts
    2,033

    Re: Kawasaki ZRX1200r wanted now I have moved

    One more and you get a big kiss

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ruislip, west lomdon
    Posts
    2,033

    Re: Kawasaki ZRX1200r wanted now I have moved

    Good luck John, if I come access one I will let you know
    One more and you get a big kiss

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    3,530

    Re: Kawasaki ZRX1200r wanted now I have moved

    These bikes are knocking on 20yrs old. Even if you buy from an owner on here your buying on condition, sold as seen. Your not getting any guarantee.
    I'd sooner buy a well used bike and add my own value, rather then pay the extortion prices asked at the moment.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NORTHUMBERLAND UK
    Posts
    1,080

    Re: Kawasaki ZRX1200r wanted now I have moved

    Quote Originally Posted by t20p1 View Post
    These bikes are knocking on 20yrs old. Even if you buy from an owner on here your buying on condition, sold as seen. Your not getting any guarantee.
    I'd sooner buy a well used bike and add my own value, rather then pay the extortion prices asked at the moment.
    Totally agrree with this !
    If the motor is ok and has not been abused, its more just time being spent to make it look cosmetically as good and safe as possible...........unless you just want to look at it rather than ride it.
    THE OLDER I GET THE BETTER I WAS...................

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ruislip, west lomdon
    Posts
    2,033

    Re: Kawasaki ZRX1200r wanted now I have moved

    Quote Originally Posted by RETROBOY View Post
    Totally agrree with this !
    If the motor is ok and has not been abused, its more just time being spent to make it look cosmetically as good and safe as possible...........unless you just want to look at it rather than ride it.

    Or improve it in all areas, so when you do ride it ( and some of us do ) it’s as good as you can get it..
    One more and you get a big kiss

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,800

    Re: Kawasaki ZRX1200r wanted now I have moved

    I would be happy if it had my favourite mods and willing to pay but it’s not essential

    ohlins
    touring screen
    full jetted akra
    Kliktronic

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Norf East
    Posts
    6,801

    Re: Kawasaki ZRX1200r wanted now I have moved

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrep View Post
    I would be happy if it had my favourite mods and willing to pay but it’s not essential

    ohlins
    touring screen
    full jetted akra
    Kliktronic

    Of which the chances are .......................fuck all (although you may get one with Akra and screen tho )
    What Goes Around..........!!!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Bridport, DORSET
    Posts
    9,015

    Re: Kawasaki ZRX1200r wanted now I have moved

    Quote Originally Posted by wild32 View Post
    Or improve it in all areas
    I've seen some pretty hot laps on a near standard Rex (high miles to boot). Ditto a couple of Alpine runs. So although there are some obviously useful mods, I don't think it needs all area improvement.

    As for the riders - different story

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    east of holland 50feet from the german border
    Posts
    6,667

    Re: Kawasaki ZRX1200r wanted now I have moved

    Quote Originally Posted by PALESAINT View Post
    I've seen some pretty hot laps on a near standard Rex (high miles to boot). Ditto a couple of Alpine runs. So although there are some obviously useful mods, I don't think it needs all area improvement.

    As for the riders - different story
    Strong words..................
    Birdie num num........

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Green Web Hosting! This site hosted by DreamHost.

Click here to order your ZRXOC Merchandise