Thread: CBR600 Fi Sport? Anyone had?

CBR600 Fi Sport? Anyone had?

Been offered a minter only 8k miles, straight bike 1850 which seems on the low side.

Honda CBR 600 F Sport 30-07-2006 02.JPG

This livery but 100% standard. Some say last comfortable sportsbike which is
    a big plus.... Bloke off on Sunday and wants to sell so need to make a call sharpish.

If it doesn't tick boxes I could sell on but although everyone else on earth seems
    to have had a CBR6 at some point Honda is the only brand of Jap bike I've never
    owned......

Re: CBR600 Fi Sport? Anyone had?

Good little bikes Nick (albeit the only difference is its clothes and gearing i believe) from the non sporty one

My mukka had one and whilst it was a top ride, being a 600 you had to ring its neck a little so if i was looking to dip my toe in the big H it would be a Blade
    What Goes Around..........!!!

I've had a couple. Great bike, 110bhp at the rear and will stay with most things if ridden hard. Very neutral handling, very forgiving.

Nige is correct, it's a standard Fi under the skin.

Cam chain tensioner is the only weak point, they tend to not adjust so well. Same as for the Rex, give it a helping hand occasionally and it's fine.

All in all a great machine, with Honda's legendary build quality.
    Another 1 of 6. " Essex Geezers "

My dad had one and i used it a couple of times. Only thing I remember about it was it liked a drop of fuel no matter how you rode it !
    Hcw's . Innovator or Imitator, what are you ?

Cheers chaps, for some reason I thought this was the first of their 600s with USDs but clearly not the case. I believe the suspenders were fully adjustable though.

As long as it doesn't cripple me - and it doesn't look extreme - I'll probably give it a go.

Standard right way up suspension, but fully adjustable. Great riding position, I'm 6'4" and found it very comfortable. My mate had one also and he's 6'7"
    Another 1 of 6. " Essex Geezers "

Update. I noticed it as a local bike on the bay and though it was worth a cheeky bid. I ended up the high bidder (1812) but the reserve wasn't met. I contacted the guy saying that I might be prepared to up the offer if he was interested. He came back to me having agreed to a deal with a lower bidder for 2250.... on the other hand this other guy has to come a long way and was trying to raise the money, in other words typical ebay dog's breakfast.

Vendor is going to let me know if matey doesn't make it. We shall see.