Thread: Looking for my old bike

Looking for my old bike

Hi all in 2006 I bought a new zrx. Put engine bars on it, bigger screen, scorpion exhaust, small luggage rack and had the carbs tuned, but because of financial circumstances I had to sell it with much regret. I am now in a better position to own a bike again, and I am trying to trace the bike I once owned, I believe it has had 4 owners after me and made it all the way down to Devon area, I think not sure , it is in the Eddie colours and has around 11000 miles on it to date. The last digets of the reg plate is GYY, I am hoping it can be bought again. If the current owner is on here or some one on here knows the owner, could they get in touch with them, then with me to let me know if it is for sale or not or perhaps they may sell in the future. I can be contacted on here or mob num, 07814486599, text is best as we have a blanket ban on mobile phone use at work and unable to answer
    Thank you for any help anyone can provide.
    Last edited by espie; 13th June 2017 at 09:31 PM.

Re: Looking for my old bike

you can find out quite a lot via the DVLA site, that'll confirm tax status and ASK MID will tell you if its insured. There's also a site call MOT HISTORY, with all this info you can at least figure out if its still on the road and more.

DVLA will disclose owner info under certain circs but you have to look up their terms. You may have to do a fair bit of digging online.

I would get rid of that email sir as once the spam bots get it you will be inundated
    What Goes Around..........!!!

Thanks for your help