Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Hello from Finland

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    17

    Hello from Finland

    Hi all, been a member for a few months but my first post here.

    I had a ZXR 750 L as my first "big" bike, then ZX7R P. Loved the seven but after 10 years i tought it's time to move on, always liked the oldskool style of ZRX so last summer i sold seven and bought 1100.
    I haven't regret it for a single moment

    Couple pics as it's for now:

    IMG_20160129_182726.jpgIMG_20160125_184507.jpg

    Have some plans for future (already bought 6" rear wheel), full exhaust, zzr cams, may be usd forks etc etc...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    3,428

    Re: Hello from Finland

    Welcome,
    The Rex didn't appeal to me until the C3 and C4 green came out.
    However those original silver blue, purple and burgundy colours are now very appealing. Gona get me one.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    17

    Re: Hello from Finland

    Thanks! I wasn't fan of this colour either and my original plan was to paint it in green (still the best color for kawas) but after seeing it IRL i changed my mind. It does look really good in sunlight...never going to repaint it now, however i may purchase another set of fairings in green in future, we'll see.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    1980's
    Posts
    3,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasawika View Post
    Thanks! I wasn't fan of this colour either and my original plan was to paint it in green (still the best color for kawas) but after seeing it IRL i changed my mind. It does look really good in sunlight...never going to repaint it now, however i may purchase another set of fairings in green in future, we'll see.
    My first Rex was that colour, Metallic Midnight Purple, I agree they look great in bright sunlight and black when the light fades!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    east of holland 50feet from the german border
    Posts
    6,023

    Re: Hello from Finland

    welkommen................ Egg plant colour..........
    We need a bigger boat

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Notts/Derby border
    Posts
    490

    Re: Hello from Finland

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasawika View Post
    Hi all, been a member for a few months but my first post here.

    I had a ZXR 750 L as my first "big" bike, then ZX7R P. Loved the seven but after 10 years i tought it's time to move on, always liked the oldskool style of ZRX so last summer i sold seven and bought 1100.
    I haven't regret it for a single moment

    Couple pics as it's for now:

    IMG_20160129_182726.jpgIMG_20160125_184507.jpg

    Have some plans for future (already bought 6" rear wheel), full exhaust, zzr cams, may be usd forks etc etc...


    Welcome to the Mad House.

    Nice steed you have there......I particularly like the 'stance' of the bike.

    Cheers,

    Meerkat

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    17

    Re: Hello from Finland

    Quote Originally Posted by drrnjns View Post
    welkommen................ Egg plant colour..........
    Thanks! Was not sure what you meant by that so googled, yeah it is eggplant color indeed :D Except i don't think there is pearl in eggplant...

    Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat View Post
    Welcome to the Mad House.

    Nice steed you have there......I particularly like the 'stance' of the bike.

    Cheers,

    Meerkat
    Thanks and cheers!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    R/W 2.3 Approach.E.G.P.F
    Posts
    1,871

    Re: Hello from Finland

    Welcome to the madness. Nice colour.
    Loud pipes save lives!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    "Seaton -Canoe"....sorry Seaton Carew Hartlepool
    Posts
    190

    Re: Hello from Finland

    welcome to the club - I stayed in Rauma for a weekend once lovely place.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    5,138

    Re: Hello from Finland

    welcome! Probably need snow chains on there?
    ships get called 'she'
    I bet torpedoes don't

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Green Web Hosting! This site hosted by DreamHost.

Click here to order your ZRXOC Merchandise