Thread: Ebike Insurance Warbing AVOID!!!!!

Ebike Insurance Warbing AVOID!!!!!

ebike is a deceitful untrustworthy company who are presently under investigation by the Metropolitan Police. If youhave had problems with them call Consumer Direct tel: 08454 040 506 (ask them to call you back if you do not like 0845 numbers they will call you right back) they will take all details and have the Trading Standards call you within 7-days. Also remember these scumbags also have ebike evan ehouse elet do the reviews on all those sites too just put "insurance review after each!!!!

Re: Ebike Insurance Warbing AVOID!!!!!

Who, Why, Where, What and When would be good...... either that or its simply an empty statement.

Been with them for 5-6 year and never had anything but positive experiences, but i've never had to claim anything either......

Quote Originally Posted by Alba65 View Post
    Who, Why, Where, What and When would be good...... either that or its simply an empty statement.

Im the same as Alba65 and have used e-bike for the last 5-6 years and not had a problem but then i've not had to claim either.

And, what is a warbing?

not your average pirate from penzance..you savvey!

have used them previously as i needed a `multi bike policy` never had a problem & they worked out the cheapest, fortunately the 3 years i was with them never had to make a claim , i only changed as they wanted an extra £50 when it came to renew my policy..am now with carol nash

mate of mine was with them last year. he tried to get intouch with them when he had a rear wheel blowout and get them to recover him and bike. none of the telephone numbers he had for their recovery worked or was answered. we ended up getting another mate to come and pick him up with his trailer.
    Another mate was with them but said it cost a fortune to ring them. I'm with carol nash and have been for about 10 yrs now.

Never had any issues with them whatsoever, they do take a while to answer emails, typically 24 hours from my experiance, i requested a european accident form (in English) from them by email as advertised on there site for a trip to France a few years back and it was with me within 2days.

Had problems sleeping last night/this morning so have had a good mooch round the web, can find nothing about them being under "investigation by the Metropolitan Police", also checked out an ebike review page, 107 reviews (out of how many customers) in the last few years, mainly bad (who bothers to write a good review anyway), got as far as page 2 and nearly all bad reviews dropped into 1 of 2 catagorys, i didn't read the small print on cancellation fee's or i provided incorrect information in the first place (one guy complaining that they trebbled his quote when they recieved a copy of his driving licence, no mention of what was on his licence to warrant this of course, who knows 10 points, a DD offence maybe?).

I've never made a claim either and i'm not trying to defend them or any other insurance company for that matter, there all toerags just after your cash and when it come to paying out there all the same in my book so check your information is correct and read the small print carefully before accepting.................
    Last edited by firmhand1969; 24th March 2012 at 12:19 PM.
    LIVE EVERY DAY AS THO ITS YOUR LAST CAUSE ONE DAY YOUR SURE TO BE RIGHT!!!

ZRX1200R GREEN AND MEAN

Just done a basic Google search and it looks like he's just a troll. Going around posting on MCN, money expert etc.

No fact's just a typical troll, lighting touch paper and hiding behind a rock to see if any go off.

Nothing to see here.

Thanks Rexer, the last time we changed The Rules I added a No Trolling clause to Rule 5.

andypa38......

®Sons Of Aylesbury®