Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: User Reputations

User Reputations

Originally posted by JohnnyFearless (JF) (now REXER):

We cannot vouch for any members buying or selling items.

YOU take the risk, as a forum of fellow Rexers you are unlikely to have any problems but...

Be especially careful of new members with a small number of posts, we don't want anyone getting ripped off.

If you have bought from a member and received the goods as advertised, or sold to a member and received good payment, make a post on this thread to say whether you were happy or not so others have an idea who they are dealing with.

Admins will copy a maximum of 5 positive replies about each member into one post per member for easy finding. This makes the admin of this thread alot easier. These will be represented by a next to their name for the total positive comments. The higher the number the more positive feedback has been left.

Negative comments are highlighted in RED and denoted by a . The member will always have the right to reply to any negative comment and that too will added to their member post.

Good and bad (only fair) comments are accepted and will be added to the posts.

For example we could have an excellent member selling an excellent item but he/she (got to be politically correct) might takes weeks to send something out when the buyer is in a hurry.

It's not a league table. It's to help someone know who they can trust to send parts out in the condition they are described.

This thread has been started because some members of the American site have tried to buy from one of their members and things are far from friendly. They dont seem to have had any trouble in the past so hopefully it's a "one off" problem but we could end up with someone joining just to sell suspect items. As always, it's buyer beware but buying from a recommended member should help take the risk out of the purchase.

Please note that some recommendations from the old Board have been lost, so we have had no choice but to start some people's records from scratch.

Thanks for your help everyone.

Page 1 11redrex, Agent64, Alan B, alistair pott, Assassin, big jamsie, bikesnoopy, Bloke2, Buster

Page 2 Charlie Fox, Cobwebs, Cornish Rex, DanDub, DavidW, DeadRex, DelPel, Dick Tym, Dino, Dimora

Page 3 Dodon2, Dogruff, DougC, fletch, Gibbo, Gozzie, Greg Couch, Gremlin, GuyM, Houndy191

Page 4 Jam, Jobeprobe, johnnyrep, Kcearl, KeithD, kevB, Lanny, LimeREX, Logi1200s, Maggit

Page 5 Mal2003, Mark Denton, Maverick, mickfarmer64, mj43, Mort, MP, MuzzyRex, NidgeB, oakspeed

Page 6 Oliver No1, Orserider, ournige, Pal, phoenix, Purple Throbba, Purge, qdg8511, Rawly, Red7

Page 7 REXER, RHM, Rozza, ruffday, shiprex, screemin187, Screw Loose, Sorearse, Soupy, Spacebrother

Page 8 Steve, SteveA, storm42, Stunts, Tall Andy, Tennis, The Bear, TI GG RRRRRRRRRR, tiza5ive, usafric

Page 9 via_macniven, Vic Ray ZRXOA, willithewilf, Wombat, yasimitysam, zrx pilot, zrxfrank, skr80, strat, Daygan

Page 10 Peeky Power, Pan, Ted383, Merlin, HIGHLANDER, Darren, MR BOSCH, Max, alcyvic, speedevilus

Page 11 Panth, Sog, Carbster09, DeeTee, PapaKwaka, rayburn600, yox, Hoover, SHE-REX, Penfold

Page 12 Triumph, Corky, String, 50pence, 6S9, Frayed Sanity, AndyC, chrisH, tom, TeZREX

Page 13 Oxycodone, Hoody, Special K, Grandad Kwacker, 7550, Fridge, firefish, Lee99ZRX, Monk, swannecker

Page 14 fredfargoII, phatasphuc, stevieb, bruffy66, arek1200r, Tealdo, wingnut, sparkyzrx1100, maddog, Meaner green

Page 15 blue magoo, Jerry WA, hhwarner, Palesaint, Col, Brucezooby, steven rose, kennyken13, z1baz, mjr (provisionally)

Page 16 bayard, dwarfy, Foundryrider, gibson-dog, wardourdrive, Phredd, mick39, FATTY LAMBCHOP, Seoirse, GARREX

Page 17 MILKMAN, evssv, buckshead40, Murf, Clanger, Danger Darren, Kawawaki, Machagar, ROB64, deckitout

Page 18 Andy Ox, kitb4460, RobW, steven rose, roughseas, kawaman21, carlzrx, RobbyZRX, zeddie, Frankiehow

Page 19 chevy, fatbiker, old scrote, waratah, Mallory, Lizard, orangezrx, sealsy, TIJ650, doginabox

Page 20 Mozie, wilkinsonp, Toeknee, TIJ650, Madmarshal, jason7019, 10Ryogi, davech42, Lomi, tom

Page 21 HiabMel, MARBLE600, Stockies, exesspeed, Ted383, Greg Crouch, serenaur, nikroc, ZRXJedi, Berealwith

Page 22 zrixer, cornishwrex, Dooney, Evurr, trippleup, ryderpaul2, Masood, witchsilver, Calministeve, Lakey

Page 23 kendo, stevegpz@ ...., ZRX Bandit, Bennyb, Ninjarules, Dr s., Kaptainkwack, Disney13, GpzJim

Page 24 BigBrian, Ady7876, Zuluromeoxray, Shortback, RockinRexer, Canyonroll, Streetfighterrex

Due to the increasing number of pages, each page now has it's own hyperlink. Click on the page number and this opens up a new screen of that page
    Last edited by yox; 7th May 2009 at 11:06 PM. Reason: added kendo, stevegpz@ ...., and ZRX Bandit
    Team Phat Bastid - Hants Chapter Wannabe
    The Future is bright .. the Future is ORANGE

11redrex

11Redrex (28)

Daygan - Just received some mirrors from 11redrex, he sent me them befor payment, obviously a trustworthy chap, good to do business with him.

big jamsie - 11redrex - sent me a set of tyres in double quick time, - all for just the cost of post - superb

Yox- Red sent me a forkbrace before getting the cash, sent double quick too

sealsy - Bought a radguard from 11redrex good communication good price quick delivery,cheers

Hat101-Brake caliper sent to 11redrex for overhaul.
    Sent saturday and returned to me by tuesday am.
    Last edited by yox; 5th May 2009 at 09:08 PM. Reason: feedback added

Agent64

Agent64 (7)

evssv - jus got belly pan off agent64 ...sent out soonas he got cheque/or pay pal`ed....sorted....

Rozza - Agent64 - sent a lovely gold rear renthall sprocket to me in double quick time

Tim - Clutch & brake mastercylinders - received the day after he pm'ed me to say he had the cheque - cheers Paul (Agent64), I've got brakes again

big jamsie - AGENT 64 , I bought a set of wheels of of 64 and they arrived the next morning, he had wrapped them that well it took me 20 mins to get them out the box, he even wrote out fitting instructions. Immaculate service top bloke

Pal - Agent64 Sold me a 1200 clutch hub for a good price, top man
    Last edited by yox; 5th May 2009 at 09:08 PM. Reason: feedback added

Alan B

Alan B (1)

Moriwaki man! - Placed an order for a pipe and sent immediate payment for it,has now accepted the postage on it with no ifs,buts or maybes and just keeps adding to his order too 1st class Rexer and 'Via' you might have competition !! Already on two wine glasses Highly recommended buyer
    Last edited by yox; 5th May 2009 at 09:13 PM.

Alistair Pott

alistair pott (3)

pal......."a superb Renntec rack, Many thanks.

Phoenix....."Dibbed on discs & sent payment quickly "

pal - Alistair Pott - Bought a set of barrels, head and a clutch, paid promptly and was patient when the courier tucked me up.
    Last edited by yox; 5th May 2009 at 09:13 PM. Reason: feedback added

Assassin

Assassin (1)

Purge: "Assassin sold me set of ZZR wheels and of course, the FREE ZRXOC Stickers for all who asked for them 11/10
    Last edited by yox; 5th May 2009 at 09:14 PM.

Big Jamsie

big jamsie (18)

Machagar - Bought a Rad Guard from Big Jamsie, posted next post, arrived the next day, Top item, Top Bloke.
    (if only he'd taken a little longer to post it the wife wouldnt have spotted it)

fatbiker - big jamsie spot on

Sealsy-bought a chainguard from big jamsie ,good communication,quick delivery and well packaged

PapaKwaka - Big Jamsie - instant payment - No messin' - Top Geezer

Meaner Green - Big Jamsie.........I bought his bag Great bag and a bargain...well chuffed..would have been over the moon if I'd got the wheels.....
    Last edited by yox; 5th May 2009 at 09:09 PM. Reason: feedback added

bikesnoopy

bikesnoopy (38)

nikroc - Bikesnoopy- excellent communication and service..Posted and recieved within 2 days

nikroc - Bikesnoopy...i posted a query about paddockstand bobbins and he posted some out to me straight away..Top Man.

fletch - bikesnoopy - sent me some gaskets foc top fella (so im told) cheers mr F

serenaur - Bikesnoopy - Got a great price on some brake pads and sent them out before even receiving payment, superb

Mahagar-Bikesnoopy: sent a set of exhaust gaskets in a padded envelope, arrived in a jiffy
    Last edited by yox; 5th May 2009 at 09:10 PM. Reason: feedback added

Bloke2

Bloke2 (3)

dodon2.... "bloke2 got me a headlamp assy , very minor damage accurately described , top man. thumb"

sirreal......"Got Ohlins sussies, and a Holeshot forkbrace from Bloke2. Good kit, good price, top "

pal........"star of the show, Bloke2 sold me a undertray and threw in two pairs of brand new mini indicators. Cheers big guy"
    Last edited by yox; 5th May 2009 at 09:14 PM.

Buster

Buster (9)

Logi1200s - BUSTER; Bought my heated vest, cheque sent asap, no worries.

TI GG RRRRRRRRRR - I bought an 'as new' Iridium visor form Kev ... he even delivered it Top bloke

bikesnoopy - Buster: I sold him a pair of wavey discs & brake pads. Paid up front. Good man

phoenix - Buster made prompt payment for bits. Nice one fella

Bennyb-Bought a rad gaurd from Buster and am delighted with it. Arrived quickly and he kept me well informed. Great bloke.
    Last edited by yox; 7th May 2009 at 10:33 PM. Reason: feedback added

Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast