Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: REXERS ROAD TESTS

Re: REXERS ROAD TESTS

Quote Originally Posted by Shellwok View Post
    So Mr Palesaint,are you thinking of another Tuono????
    IMHO looks wise it's 1) s/duke.(just not orange)2)Trip.3)Tuiiiiiiono
    I've riden a 750 brutale,and it was pretty good. Lacked a bit of grunt down low- bet the 910 is wicked.
    I'm liking this thread,'cause i've read the Trips motor is stonking-and it would possibly appear otherwise.
    Don't get me wrong Shellwok - the Trip is a fine ride with a great motor but it felt outgunned by the Tuono. Luckily these findings were born out in the JULY 2007 BIKE - out now. They did a massive big street bike test - which the Tuono won. (The testers were all pro riders and BIKE does tend to call it as it sees it - Ducati withdrew all advertising after a negative 1098 test). In this country the Tuono is also far better value for money - which can't be right. It may not look as good as the KTM or the Trip - but riding it feels a bit special. My decision is to keep the Rex and spend 1500 on a clean naked SV650 for the little twisties: change the bars, raise the arse, sort the Zorst = a V twin faux Supermoto = fun . Cheaper than flogging the Rex and buying the Prilla - two for the price of one.....

Anyway let's have some more road tests. Thats what dealers are for

Had a chance to try a 1250 Bandit.
    Motor @ 3000rpm is a real tractor grunter, will yank yer arms out the sockets, but unlike the old bike there is no rush when you get to 8 grand, just revs through, no kick, boring.
    The rest of the bike is more of the same, just enough, no soul, suspension soft as shite, alot of Ride magazine readers will love it, but I need more from a bike.

Dogruff Visitor

Is there any chance this can be made a sticky and edited at regular intervals, otherwise it'll just be full of conversations about the pro's and con's of different bikes rather than the actual road tests.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Dogruff View Post
    Is there any chance this can be made a sticky and edited at regular intervals, otherwise it'll just be full of conversations about the pro's and con's of different bikes rather than the actual road tests.
    Cheers
    That way they'll end up in one easily identifiable place. In theory. Reckon its over to admin on this one........

KTM SUPERDUKE

it'd make a 650 BSA feel like a LINCOLN TOWN CAR
    never drop your bike sober, it hurts too much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jefflthomas View Post
    KTM SUPERDUKE

it'd make a 650 BSA feel like a LINCOLN TOWN CAR
    Not convinced that constitutes a road test . I know the weathers been u/s recently but someone out there must have had a ride on a stranger recently

I rode a 2003 Kawasaki ZX12R and a 1982 Suzuki GS400 on the same day and i ended the day convinced that the ZX12 was the better bike . . .

Quote Originally Posted by bikesnoopy View Post
    I rode a 2003 Kawasaki ZX12R and a 1982 Suzuki GS400 on the same day and i ended the day convinced that the ZX12 was the better bike . . .
    But why? I thought they were both dogs

Quote Originally Posted by PALESAINT View Post
    That way they'll end up in one easily identifiable place. In theory. Reckon its over to admin on this one........
    You'll have to give us a tap every so often.

Captain Blue :: "Whitey is not the Messiah: he's a very naughty boy!"
    Admin ZRX Owners Club :: Team Phat Bastid (Ex-Fireblade Splinter Group) ::
    ZRX1200R.com :: Captain-Blue.com :: trackdayhero.com :: You Fucking Love it!

Dogruff Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by RHM View Post
    You'll have to give us a tap every so often.
    With pleasure

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast