Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 90 of 90

Thread: Items on eBay

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,895

    Re: Items on eBay

    Good pliers good price,good for brake pads etc.

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Knipex-25...cAAOxygPtS4Q90

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    417

    Re: Items on eBay

    One of the guys on the USA ZRX forum found these on Ebay.

    I ordered a set and they arrived today ( 20 including shipping). Pretty decent in my opinion.

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Exhaust-f...53.m2749.l2649

    Attachment 21639

    Attachment 21640

    .

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8,759

    Re: Items on eBay

    They look similar to what I bought from webike at a significantly higher cost (and had to be dressed to go round the pipe) so looks a reet bargain

    yes I have ordered a set so thankyou John
    What Goes Around..........!!!

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    South from the Deep South
    Posts
    1,879

    Re: Items on eBay

    Quote Originally Posted by jds View Post
    One of the guys on the USA ZRX forum found these on Ebay.

    I ordered a set and they arrived today ( 20 including shipping). Pretty decent in my opinion.

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Exhaust-f...53.m2749.l2649

    Attachment 21639

    Attachment 21640

    .
    In your salt laden environment those aluminum flanges in contact with large stainless header going to get pitted. This is due to galvanic potential mismatch bw aluminum and stainless plus large advantage mass of stainless
    Bloody Foreigner

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    417

    Re: Items on eBay

    Quote Originally Posted by ZRXNige View Post
    They look similar to what I bought from webike at a significantly higher cost (and had to be dressed to go round the pipe) so looks a reet bargain

    yes I have ordered a set so thankyou John
    Nige.. Send them a PM message on Ebay and ask them to ship the package marked as a GIFT with a value of $10.. They should respond to your message confirming your request .

    Quote Originally Posted by WJ-Polish Guy View Post
    In your salt laden environment those aluminum flanges in contact with large stainless header going to get pitted. This is due to galvanic potential mismatch bw aluminum and stainless plus large advantage mass of stainless
    Thanks for the advise, and I'll bear that in mind. Cheers

    .

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8,759

    Re: Items on eBay

    Quote Originally Posted by jds View Post
    Nige.. Send them a PM message on Ebay and ask them to ship the package marked as a GIFT with a value of $10.. They should respond to your message confirming your request.
    I will John and cheers although ive never had any issues from there TBH



    Quote Originally Posted by jds View Post
    Thanks for the advise, and I'll bear that in mind. Cheers

    You are the only one who will then
    What Goes Around..........!!!

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    South from the Deep South
    Posts
    1,879

    Re: Items on eBay

    Quote Originally Posted by ZRXNige View Post
    ...You are the only one who will then
    Didn't really had you in mind buddy....just keep painting over the rust and pitting as you usually do
    Bloody Foreigner

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8,759

    Re: Items on eBay

    Quote Originally Posted by jds View Post
    One of the guys on the USA ZRX forum found these on Ebay.

    I ordered a set and they arrived today ( 20 including shipping). Pretty decent in my opinion.


    Bang on John @ 25.13 to the door (and they look remarkably like the ones I paid a ton for (plus import cack) from webike )


    What Goes Around..........!!!

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    417

    Re: Items on eBay

    Result Nige.

    I don't know they do it for that price including the shipping. I'm not complaining, just baffled

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8,759

    Re: Items on eBay

    Quote Originally Posted by jds View Post
    I don't know they do it for that price including the shipping. I'm not complaining, just baffled
    Me neither but im glad they do

    I suspect (just like the ones I got from webike) they may need relieving @ the join but it was a couple of minutes work on each
    What Goes Around..........!!!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Green Web Hosting! This site hosted by DreamHost.

Click here to order your ZRXOC Merchandise