PDA

View Full Version : Quote from???

ray robo
19th September 2006, 07:05 PM
could some kind person tell me how to use the quote facility, when quoting scripture from another post, i.e so it tells who the quote is originally from. pretty please!

storm42
19th September 2006, 07:18 PM
Just like that !!!!!

could some kind person tell me how to use the quote facility, when quoting scripture from another post, i.e so it tells who the quote is originally from. pretty please!

Charlie Fox
19th September 2006, 07:22 PM

erm...you just click on the QUOTE icon doobry...and add what you want underneath.....hope that helps!:)

RHM
19th September 2006, 07:23 PM
Next to the message itself is a Quote button. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

In the next version, you can select and quote from multiple messages...

ray robo
22nd September 2006, 08:33 AM
Ok here goes!

Does exactly what it says on the tin.

ray robo
22nd September 2006, 08:39 AM
shit bugger asshole piss crap fart. Sorry Guys where is the tin exactly, i have copied and pasted Riche's text and the added quote tags and thats not right is it????

RHM
22nd September 2006, 08:41 AM
Ok here goes!

Almost! You've used the quote picture button when writing a reply.

What you want is the Quote button in the main message thread window (bottom right of each message) where you read the message you want to reply to.

ray robo
22nd September 2006, 08:42 AM
Oh! i see you mean that great big quote button at the bottom of each post.:doh:

ray robo
22nd September 2006, 08:46 AM
Thanks guys' feeling a little more stupid than usual at the moment.:crazy:

Almost! You've used the quote picture button when writing a reply.

RHM
22nd September 2006, 02:01 PM
:win: