PDA

View Full Version : my quest is over!

TallAndy
29th June 2006, 05:41 PM
scuse the crappie pic but the shop was packed, anyhoo, after mucho searching my Quest for an S is officially over. i'm now the chuffed owner of an 04 ZRX1200S.

the things in absolutely pristine condition apart from some nasty scratches on the left hand grab rail where some numpty strapped it down in the back of the van :doh:

it's done a measly 2000 miles & hasn't seen a drop of rain, zero corrosion anywhere, the motor sounds soooo tight 'n' quiet you'de think it'd just been un crated that morning.

now all i have to do is change the fairing 'n' flog me XJR13SP & i'll be a very happy camper. :biggrin:

Link to the full size piccie which is Mah000sive! (http://vog.20m.com/Bikes/ZRX12S.jpg)

http://vog.20m.com/Bikes/ZRX1200S.jpg

Dogruff
29th June 2006, 05:51 PM
Beautiful motorcycle that is!

yasimitysam
29th June 2006, 06:11 PM
Nice one so you found your guest for an S and yer gonna change the fairing :dunno:

REXER
29th June 2006, 06:55 PM
Bike looks excellent :clap:

Get a new grab rail and you will be much happier even than you are right now.

Trust me on this one... get some Stovax (black fire grate polish) from a hardware supplier. Those downpipes will come up like brand new, the 4 into 1 bit is always the first to fade.

TallAndy
29th June 2006, 06:56 PM
Nice one so you found your guest for an S and yer gonna change the fairing :dunno:

i prefer the paintwork on the S to the R, i prefer the clocks on the S to the R, i also prefer the twin headlights on the S to the R, it's just the actual physical shape of the fairing i'm not so happy with.

sooooo, it's a damn sight easier getting an S & changing 1 twin headlight fairing for another twin headlight fairing, than it would be to start with an R & change the paintwork/clocks/electrics,headlights fairing.

not to mention of course cheaper. ;)

yasimitysam
29th June 2006, 07:56 PM
And their are 194 doodle dandys who want your wheelie bin when removed .:ysam:

esornivram
29th June 2006, 11:47 PM
ok where do i sign up to be 195?????

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

rsaddo
8th September 2006, 11:55 PM
Nice bike but still prefer the r from what im hearing these s fairings are easy to sell on

micky w
9th September 2006, 01:32 AM
thats a clean un that.its sooo hard to keep em that way.good luck tho mate.meself gave up and went down the evry day use and odd trackday route.serial cleanings a thing of the past.now where did i leave that sponge..peace..

TallAndy
9th September 2006, 11:42 PM
Nice bike but still prefer the r from what im hearing these s fairings are easy to sell on

lol, the fairings allready been sold on & is in the states now.