PDA

View Full Version : God Bless the Republic of Yorkshire

Ady7876
16th April 2006, 02:40 PM
Me and a mate took a ride to Hawes this morning, great roads, no traffic or plod for a change so got chance to really open Rex up!! Here are a few random photos.

Kwackman
16th April 2006, 03:01 PM
Black bike, blue jacket and green trousers?
Fashion police will be along shortly!

Or...
At least you got the correct colour of trousers!:biggrin:

Glad you had a nice run. It weren't to bad over here (Norn Iron) this morning either. Sunny but cool.
:bike:

Ady7876
16th April 2006, 03:08 PM
I am aware of the colour clash:crazy: , my leathers are from when i had a lime green ZXR, i now go for a mix and match sort of look.....

deano72
16th April 2006, 03:32 PM
:hmm: ITS TAKEN YOU A LONG TIME TO POST THIS HASN'T IT PICTURES TAKEN 1/1/2003 DON'T YOU GET ON THE PC VERY OFTEN THEN :biggrin:

Ady7876
16th April 2006, 03:38 PM
Forgot to set my cam up properly this morn oops:doh: :mut: :mut:

Charlie Fox
16th April 2006, 07:37 PM
Jammie git! The roads are Crackin' up there! I remember from my "mid life crisis" of the summer! It rained, mind. Ha. If you ever get to Austwick (near Settle and Clapham) pop in to the Gamecock ...friendly pub and great beer! Tiny little place .....Excellent food too aparently, oh, and nice rooms!

Charlie Fox
16th April 2006, 07:40 PM
PS

RE: time to be more hamfisted with the throttle......yeah...know what you mean...hee hee..... first time out....petrol seemed to last a LOT longer than the Second time out this year! Day 2....practically could see the needle drop! Reckon it does about the same MPG as my Land Rover! Anyone say "tune up"?