PDA

View Full Version : victim of road rage..

kcearl
9th April 2006, 12:36 PM
..my own unfortunately...

two guys cut me up so i thought it was a good idea to drag one of them out the car at the next lights...it wasn't :mut:

didnt even get their reg :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/kcearl/DSC00800.jpg

:kcearl:

REXER
9th April 2006, 12:54 PM
Kinnel mate, did you take yer helmet off or just lift yer visor?

Did you get a punch on him?

Grandad Kwaker
9th April 2006, 01:02 PM
Shit. The Scots always did pick the wrong people to go to war with ;) . I hope you heal soon, Dude although I doubt it will damage your good looks too much
:nigel:

kcearl
9th April 2006, 01:04 PM
Kinnel mate, did you take yer helmet off or just lift yer visor?

Did you get a punch on him?

lid off....... but managed to break my finger hitting him :\

cheers nige..it'll make me more handsome ;)

REXER
9th April 2006, 01:05 PM
Damn, at least he will be hurting too.

Grandad Kwaker
9th April 2006, 01:24 PM
cheers nige..it'll make me more handsome ;)

You need all the help you can get ;)
:nigel:

David W
9th April 2006, 01:45 PM
We've all been there, but it isn't a great idea unless you're very handy. You just don't know who or what you're picking a fight with these day.

Heal soon fella! Go to Boots and buy one of those eye masks that you put in the fridge and then wear in a Phantom of the Opera style. They've stoppped me looking like the Elephant Man after altercations....

kcearl
9th April 2006, 01:47 PM
thing is dave i do boxing training every week...man i want my money back :mut:

Whitey
9th April 2006, 03:15 PM
Keith, bad luck mate.
Hope it heals soon.

I must admit, I never take the lid off if having a pop at someone.
Its protection in the first instance and a headbutt with a lid on is at least guaranteed to break a nose . (Proven)

The only time I've ever had a ruck without my lid on was the time I hit someone in the face with my Shoei and a few more times when he went down.

What was the situation anyway?

kcearl
9th April 2006, 03:48 PM
just lost it when he overtook me on the inside in a 30 zone, busy street...pair of friggin chavs in a peugeot...dunno why i took my lid off, dunno why i dragged the passenger out as he wasnt even driving...stupid cnut..

i think my wifes divorcing me as she's had enough of my pish..:\

Craig
9th April 2006, 04:09 PM
Looks likes them chavs were wearing the obligatory sovreign rings to give you them cuts.

Hope you haven't broke your nose picking finger.

You'll heal though.

excellent gore shot.

Scars make you look hard though.

Grrrr

:craig:

Purge
9th April 2006, 06:15 PM
Sod the boxing training, you need SUMO training ;)

(or get a gun)

Don't worry about the scars or divorce, I'll still fancy you :kiss:

:purge:

kcearl
9th April 2006, 06:22 PM
worst luck :(

:teeth:

Craig
9th April 2006, 10:02 PM
both of my wives have been uglier than :kcearl:

kcearl
9th April 2006, 10:04 PM
:rolf:

RHM
9th April 2006, 10:41 PM
:hmm:

:idea: Have you cut your hair? Lost weight? There's something different about you.

Seriously, get sorted soon, matey.

Nidge B
10th April 2006, 11:48 AM
Nah, just a poxy flesh wound. Anything less than 5 stitches is classed as a scratch. A true Scotsman would of pulled his own eye out to make it look better (and get more compensation).

Haggis McSparkie
10th April 2006, 01:42 PM
Bones heal and chicks dig scars - so I'm told.

Keep your lid on next time! Oh and some Carbon knuckles might come in handy!

DinosaurRex
10th April 2006, 04:02 PM
Yep, deffo keep your helmet on next time. I've had a couple look at me when I was sitting on the bike as if to say "yep, I fancy my chances" - then I stand up with the lid on and they seem to hesitate before throwing a punch before getting back in the car.

So...
1) take some growing pills and get your height up to 6'2", and
2) always leave your helmet on when someone if going to hit you....

(and 3) put the visor up so they can hear you calling them a tw@t, otherwise it's just a waste of effort...).

Bloody hell mate, the make-up looks too shoddy to be a wind-up. I hope you're all healed soon mate.

Cheers, B

DeeTee
10th April 2006, 10:28 PM
There is a lot to be said for having a handy ball bearing or lead weght to throw through the window ! FCUK fistcuffs. Hope the pain goes,the Wife stays and you get better.

Kirkyzrx
11th April 2006, 04:47 PM
Bloody Hell mate your not supposed to do Boxing Training with Mike Tyson ;)
Get well soon Keith and have a few :drink: it takes the pain away.

kcearl
11th April 2006, 04:53 PM
hey mate where you been hiding?

still got the rex?

oh and i need no excuse for the :drink: thats for sure :teeth:

yasimitysam
11th April 2006, 05:42 PM
Get beter soon oldson next time just pull up at the side and rip the miror off . :yam:

Ady7876
12th April 2006, 12:18 AM
That looks bloody nasty, hope it heals soon. I have thought about carrying a knuckle duster with me after i got attacked in a petrol station in Hull. Chav scum!

tog
12th April 2006, 03:55 AM
Sorry to see you like that kcearl. Hope all's well soon.

Funny everyone talking about leaving the helmet on. I've seem to ended up in more than a few altercations in my time and always thought it better to take it off and use it as a weapon.

I once saw some poor unfortunate get the living shit kicked out of him at the Granary night club, Bristol in 1981. He left his helmet on and this bloke (so called United Biker if I remember correctly) held his helmet under one arm while repeatedly mashing his face though the opened visor. A nasty affair.

wardylondon
12th April 2006, 10:15 AM
KcEarl,

Looks like you been at Culloden there mate. Hope you heal up soon. And I'd stopped the martial arts classes (Krav Maga - don't ask).........I might just carry on with it............

Must meet up for a beer soon - anytime suits me as I'm gainfully unemployed now (and loving it).........

wardylondon
12th April 2006, 10:19 AM
I've just shown your photo to my 10 and 8 year old kids - I think it should be at least a 12A if not a 15 rated picture..........they were pretty horrified........

Haggis McSparkie
12th April 2006, 10:24 AM
Hairy dog story time.
My mate saw a girl getting thumped by a bloke at the side of the road.
He jumped off the bike and told the guy to stop it. The guy told him to F off and took a swing at him.
So Willy (his name!!!) headbutted him, wearin a Centurion helmet, with the visor open. Guy says OOOFF! and falls to the floor with half his scalp flapping around. As Willy is asking the girl if she needs an ambulance (black eyes, broken nose etc), bloke on the floor mumbles that he's (Willy) going to pay for the cut, to which Willy responds with a smart kick in the guts. At which point the girls says it's her boyfriend and Willy should F off!

There's no helping some people!

Adendum: Willy is 6' 3" and at the time was a black-belt 3rd dan at Shotokan karate and a bouncer!

Pal
12th April 2006, 12:54 PM
Yep, deffo keep your helmet on next time.
No, take helmet off as they can grab the chin bar and drag you all over the place,(don't ask me how i know) take it off, then you hold the chinbar then beat the chavs with it.
:pal:

RHM
12th April 2006, 01:26 PM
they were pretty horrified........

All Keith's photos have that effect on me :eek:

Craig
12th April 2006, 02:06 PM
can we have some new photos to seehow the healing progress is coming along please

Whitey
12th April 2006, 02:32 PM
Chicks dig scars.

So does Craig.

Whitey
12th April 2006, 02:32 PM
Maybe we should have a competition to see whos got the biggest scar?

Craig
12th April 2006, 02:35 PM
I'd have to shave my pubes off to show mine.

back in a minute!! :eyebrow:

yasimitysam
12th April 2006, 03:59 PM
If its only a minute it does'nt seem worth the wait :D:

tog
12th April 2006, 10:32 PM
No, take helmet off as they can grab the chin bar and drag you all over the place,(don't ask me how i know) take it off, then you hold the chinbar then beat the chavs with it.
:pal:

:agreed: :agreed: That's what I was saying earlier. It's defiantly better to take it off.

Maybe it's time for a poll.
Helmet on or off when giving a good kickin' ?..... :hmm:

phoenix
12th April 2006, 11:32 PM
:hmm: depends if your giving or receiving.

Whitey
13th April 2006, 10:26 AM
Leave it on.

If your riding around with the strap that loose you deserve a good kicking anyway.

One headbutt to the nose and they go down. Then take it off and hit them with it until they loose consciousness.

sluglie
14th April 2006, 01:51 PM
some timely advice just incase it happens :doh:

Edit: Link removed.

While I agree with everything this man says, expert advise in smashing someones head on a table then slitting his throat with his own knife if not suitable in this forum.
If you wanna repost it in the 'Open Forum' is more than fine.

Ady7876
15th April 2006, 05:05 PM
Some fantastic advise by:whitey: :agreed:

tog
17th April 2006, 01:16 AM
Leave it on.

If your riding around with the strap that loose you deserve a good kicking anyway.
:agreed: but didn't Pal say chin bar not chin strap ? :confused:

sluglie
17th April 2006, 03:47 AM
some timely advice just incase it happens :doh:

Edit: Link removed.

While I agree with everything this man says, expert advise in smashing someones head on a table then slitting his throat with his own knife if not suitable in this forum.
If you wanna repost it in the 'Open Forum' is more than fine.

sorry man, didnt mean to offend, was supposed to ba a lighthearted reply

i will stick it in the open forum instead