PDA

View Full Version : WELSH REXERS - the new map

PALESAINT
23rd March 2012, 09:14 PM
All matters pertaining to the Wales bit of the new map in this thread. Add your name below. I really want to get Wales done next because its a brilliant place to ride as well as being convenient for W.Midlands, SW, Liverpool etc etc .My bro has a house near Knighton, may base myself there for some summer riding :cool:

how about np23 6ty ebbw vale,covering the heads of the valleys,abergavenny thru to brecon,and newport to merthyr tydfil,any enquiries about local events will endevour to find locations hotels etc.:D:

Baz. Is NP23 you? Ta for the info.

then there`s tiza5 ogmore vale,bridgend cardiff,llantrisant porthcawl etc
chip in newport.
yanto in hendy,llanelli.
joolz is down for risca,newport area

Gents can you please individually confirm your locations, I can't just bung people on without their say so.

Can someone also add locations of bike related stop off points?

tiza5ive
24th March 2012, 12:24 AM
then there`s tiza5ive cf32 7dd ogmore vale,bridgend cardiff,llantrisant porthcawl barry etc

thx PS :)

z1baz
24th March 2012, 12:38 AM
All matters pertaining to the Wales bit of the new map in this thread. Add your name below. I really want to get Wales done next because its a brilliant place to ride as well as being convenient for W.Midlands, SW, Liverpool etc etc .My bro has a house near Knighton, may base myself there for some summer riding :cool:

Baz. Is NP23 you? Ta for the info.

Gents can you please individually confirm your locations, I can't just bung people on without their say so.

Can someone also add locations of bike related stop off points?

yep np23`s mine,sos about the other names pales,got a bit carried away n did`nt have me brain engaged,as usual :o:

PALESAINT
24th March 2012, 02:07 AM
yep np23`s mine,sos about the other names pales,got a bit carried away n did`nt have me brain engaged,as usual :o:

no worries - happy to put them on, just need their say so :)

or if you see or talk to any of em just confirm they're up for it :thumb:

qdg8511
24th March 2012, 10:29 AM
Cf83 4AY, Abertridwr, Caerphilly

cassius426
24th March 2012, 11:16 AM
sa6 8dq morriston swansea

PALESAINT
24th March 2012, 11:06 PM
keep em coming and once we've got a few more I'll bung em on.

frosty.jack
7th April 2012, 08:35 PM
Hi,

Newby owner......

I'm at CH8 9HJ.

Great freindly place to stop is PetrolHeads Cafe (CH6 6HJ) in Bagillt, Flintshire; great place to call on your way from over the border before heading off into the hills and on to the twisties.

cheers, Emlyn

fatbiker
8th April 2012, 07:03 PM
sa11 neath west glam:hmm:

PALESAINT
15th April 2012, 01:17 AM
All the above added. Chip Yanto Joolz, can you confirm and I'll add. Plus anyone else in Wales add to thread, mid Wales and West Wales look a bit lonely at the mo.

Should be based in Knighton with bike early June (NW of Kev on map), I've already mapped out a circuit here (http://g.co/maps/bf4v8) in anticipation...

If anyone has fave/recommended roads I can add them to the new map.

tiza5ive
28th April 2012, 12:03 PM
Hi Pales

Can you check my map position please it should be CF32 7DD seems to be about 30 miles adrift :)

cheers Phil

yanto
3rd May 2012, 06:41 PM
oops just seen this sa4 0uw hendy

rex's are thin on the ground around here

PALESAINT
4th May 2012, 01:42 AM
30 miles adrift

re-located to Ogmore Vale Fire Station :)

Yanto and all the above added.

If you superimpose a rectangle with Haverfordwest, Abergevenny, Chester and Holyhead as the four corners - basically encompassing N, W and central Wales - we draw a blank. Could do with some company in amongst that lot. We could also do with some biker info, for example does anyone know where Simon Pavey's off road school is? Or the Yamaha one? Or anyone's ;) Also any other biker hang outs. Knocking shops, cafes, the usual. btw think the Yam one might be near Nick Saunders place. There are quite a few ageing anglo nutters all over the shop who went native years ago (my bro included).

Foremost though we need a few more Welsh rexers, Chip, Joolz etc and anyone within 40 miles of Knighton. ;)

Day7936
26th September 2012, 06:56 PM
There's a lovely Rex based in ld38dt brecon, it owner just has to learn to ride it with out stabilisers lol

Joolz
18th March 2013, 04:33 PM
All the above added. Chip Yanto Joolz, can you confirm and I'll add. Plus anyone else in Wales add to thread, mid Wales and West Wales look a bit lonely at the mo.

Should be based in Knighton with bike early June (NW of Kev on map), I've already mapped out a circuit here (http://g.co/maps/bf4v8) in anticipation...

If anyone has fave/recommended roads I can add them to the new map.

Oops, just noticed this nearly a year later.
NP11 6GN, a place called Risca, inbetween Newport and the Valleys.

bazza250
19th March 2013, 11:28 AM
Cf24 cardiff

Taff2097
24th August 2013, 06:37 PM
SY24 - Aberystwyth area. Nice red S model, with personalised 'REX' number plate!!!!

RexiCon
19th October 2013, 06:46 AM
CF72 near junct 36

richy
19th October 2013, 09:00 AM
LL30 Llandudno perfect for snowdonia runs... :bike:

PALESAINT
19th October 2013, 07:32 PM
Wires have got a bit crossed re Welsh entries on the map.... Go to the new map thread (http://www.zrxocboard.com/board/showthread.php?41365) and see if you're on it. If not just add yer name to that thread and I'll bung you on when I do the next update.

Same applies to any new Wales based rexer - for map inclusion add to that thread, not this one, it just keeps things nice and simple. I'm hoping to be doing some riding over the border next year, be brilliant to hook up with someone who knows a few of those great roads. :thumb: