PDA

View Full Version : PDQ

via_macniven
12th February 2006, 10:53 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to KCEARL and MICHAELZRX for coming down to PDQ with me yesterday.... And ta for brekkie Keith.. (and the alchohol fumes). :drink2: And, even tho you were still pissssed, not gettin us lost ;)

Was funny, KC going through phases of almost incoherant rambling... staggering.. and drooling over the shiny bits at PDQ.. (ok.. so the incoherent bit is normal...)

Get the PODS!!! ;)

Got the spacer back to the garage and it's a perfect fit (as is the brakeline). SO, the bike should be back together on Tuesday and I can get rid of this green scooter I'm running around on... Well, obviously not today 'cos it's been PISSING DOWN all day!!! :lightning

Big up to the guy at PDQ tho.. Quite obvious now why ppl have so much faith in them. He went above and beyond to get that thing machined, he'll definitly be getting all of my future business.... :clap:

Purge
12th February 2006, 10:58 PM
Yep, PDQ are very good.

:kcearl: pissssd, shorely not ;)

Whitey
13th February 2006, 10:16 AM
KC going through phases of almost incoherant rambling
I thought you've met him before?

michaelzrx
13th February 2006, 10:56 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to KCEARL and MICHAELZRX for coming down to PDQ with me yesterday....
No probs mate, it was brill to get out on me bike after 2 weeks away, think i had a bit of jetlag (only landed in the uk the day before) but it did'nt stop me from leaving you for dead on that plastic light weight :eyebrow:
Can't wait to see the Bling machine :cool:

Will it be the Star of the Ace meet? :hmm:
(not saying ur a poser....but) ;)

Also thanks to KCEARL for not getting us lost, and the :lager: fumes, talk about keeping your own personal space, no prob. :>

kcearl
13th February 2006, 01:20 PM
you guys are weird...i have no idea what your talking about..

or how to take a corner apparently, nearly lost it breaking from 90 into a corner that was so slight it was very nearly a straight :lol: all on a private road of course c*ntstubble :teeth:

:kcearl: