PDA

View Full Version : now i am pissed off

Sog
3rd February 2006, 07:28 PM
Just taken my nephew home,and on the way back my phone starts ringing ,one of my daughters mates,so i pull up to answer it near a pelican crossing next thing fec*ing plod pulls up behind me,my front wheels were on the zig zags by a metre ,turn it off sir and come and sit in my car he says and yeh you geussed it ticket 60squid and three points.The thing that pisses me off is i never drive an talk on my phone see loads of near accidents cos of it though ,i tell ya my blood is fecking boiling right now :headbang:

johnnyrep
3rd February 2006, 07:33 PM
thats outragess he should of asked you to move on
3 points for that is just not fair..... :down:

Whitey
3rd February 2006, 07:36 PM
Thats just plain nasty.

That could so easily have been a warning, I guess his boyfriend was withdrawing his services the night before.

Another innocent hates the plod now.

I hope he feels good about himself, no one else does.

ZRX Gremlin
3rd February 2006, 07:39 PM
B@st@rds!!

I can appreciate how you feel. I nearly got done for this myself some months ago, shortly after the mobil phone law was launched. I'd stopped to answer my phone but left the engine running. :doh:

It was only 'cos plod was in a good mood that I got off with it. (Must've got his leg over the night before or something) :\

Like you say, anybody who continues driving AND answers the phone at the same time is more likely to get away with it.

Purge
3rd February 2006, 07:53 PM
Yeah, bunch of vindictive cunts, 99.9% of them.

yasimitysam
3rd February 2006, 08:08 PM
0.1% just a **** then :ysam:

Purge
3rd February 2006, 08:22 PM
:thumb:

molosserman
3rd February 2006, 08:34 PM
I bought a 5 hands free kit and haven't looked back (for plod in the rear view mirror) as most of my time is spent. either on the phone or driving.

kmudshark
4th February 2006, 02:06 AM
Evil bastard!
how did you keep your cool?
the phrase justifiable homicide comes to mind.
:shoot: :plod:

Craig
4th February 2006, 09:36 AM
Always 2 sides to a story :stir:

tomo
4th February 2006, 10:21 AM
now if you was driving on the phone you would not of got the ticket silly ant it should take his number and complain for hes lack of discretion and damn right arrogant

REXER
4th February 2006, 10:50 AM
now if you was driving on the phone you would not of got the ticket

If he was seen he would have.
What would be the points and fine for holding the phone to your ear whilst driving, seems that it is worth the risk, is that really the message they want to send out :\

Agreed you shouldn't have been on the ziggies at all but if you were not making it difficult for cars to see the crossing it's just a cop trying to meet his target for the day.

Did he make you drive to a "safe point" before giving you a ticket or did he keep you there. My bet is he kept you there which would prove it's about targets and revenue.

wardylondon
4th February 2006, 11:05 AM
That is f@cking extreme. I got caught by a speed camera last week - 2nd time his year and it will see me with 6 points now but at least I knew it was my own stupid fault and I can take it on the chin........but I would not be happy getting 3 points for that........

Sog
4th February 2006, 11:30 AM
My wife got in the drivers seat while i was in the car with him, to move our car up the road off the ziggies and he gave chase asking me if we had something to hide at which point my patience wore out and after being told to calm down twice he cautioned me and told me i would spend the night in the cells if i said any more,therse no wonder the public have no faith in em. But on the plus side took my docs in this morning turns outthe wpc behind the desk rides a bike an she told me what unmarked cars they were using with speed cameras and which roads they were targeting from easter onwards so for us northen rexers be careful on the york to bridlington road via fridaythorpe and rudston and hull to bridlington (leven bypass) they have two silver unmarked vectras with usual aray of aerials right ill email sf mag now for the pigwatch an do my bit

bikesnoopy
4th February 2006, 07:09 PM
:hmm: The WPC who gave you that info was probably baiting you. . . :eyebrow:

rextorque12
6th February 2006, 12:39 PM
My mate has just had a fine for going thro a red light on a temporary set of traffic lights that had been on for some considerable time at 5.30 am ,road clear could see the road ahead and the other set of lights,was a sign before showing lights out of order,video evidence showed he came to a stop (When he was shown the vid in the cop car at the time of the incident),lots of other things in his favour,which I wont go into cos this post will end up like the war and peace book.
If he had took the ticket 60
went to court where the policewoman could not produce the video evidence,was economical with the truth,showed a vid in court that was not even his car ,cos he had signed the piece of paper thrust at him at the time this was an admission of guilt said the court, blah ,blah.
Magistrates court 150.00 and three points!
Result another member of the public that thinks the law is an ass and all coppers are barstewards :headbang:

Whitey
6th February 2006, 02:16 PM
Yep, membership is growing.