PDA

View Full Version : Booked some Dyno time - it's started....

Stunts
17th January 2006, 11:02 PM
Thought I might as well have the bike looked over by a pro and make sure she is running superbly. I have a K+N and an end can ready so I have booked to take the bike to a spannerman in Sandy, Bedfordshire hopefully this weekend. This will be the first bike I have ever had this done to and I hope that it will be successful. I'll certainly be keeping my fingers crossed! Maybe this will be the start of some serious mods..... Just don't tell the missus! :slap: :nads:

Purge
17th January 2006, 11:21 PM
Make sure you get to watch a dyno run.
You'll wonder at how it manages to stay in one piece ;)

David W
18th January 2006, 07:05 AM
Make sure you get to watch a dyno run.

People have been known to get upset!

RHM
18th January 2006, 08:46 AM
Here's one I prepared earlier.

Windows Media (WMV) 4MB. (http://tinyurl.com/89kqd)

michaelzrx
18th January 2006, 09:31 AM
Here's one I prepared earlier.
I stood and watched this with RHM, it was :eek:

RHM
18th January 2006, 10:11 AM
I can't wait to get it dynoed with the full system :>

mad
18th January 2006, 04:25 PM
Do I hear the stampede of 130+ horses? Getting the jetting and fine tuning done properly can really fatten the midrange torque, sometimes by around 10% between 3K & 6k. I can email you my PDQ before and after results if you're interested, well if I knew your email address anyway.

:mad12:

Stunts
18th January 2006, 06:27 PM
Do I hear the stampede of 130+ horses?

God no! Haven't gone that far in my tuning.... Only K+N, jet work and a Micron end can - oh, hang on a moment..... - that'll give me a genuine 135bhp at the back wheel! Cool!

Lightspeed
19th January 2006, 08:39 PM
God no! Haven't gone that far in my tuning.... Only K+N, jet work and a Micron end can - oh, hang on a moment..... - that'll give me a genuine 135bhp at the back wheel! Cool!

Nice try "pardner" . . .

Gonna have ta do a bit more tweakin' to reach that! ;)