PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else in Tennesee?

BrandonElectric
28th April 2009, 02:20 AM
I have only seen one other ZRX in town around here...I live just north of Chattanooga Tennessee.:)

greedy
28th April 2009, 02:56 AM
I have only seen one other ZRX in town around here...I live just north of Chattanooga Tennessee.:)

You need to give zrxrob a call, he lives there too

mostly you will find him on the OA

My sympathy about living near Rob :biggrin:

zrxrob
28th April 2009, 05:32 AM

yup i'm on Signal Mtn and there are a few other rexers local.check out the ZRXOA which is more U.S.A. oriented,this is also a great site dont get me wrong.my board name is the same on both boards so look me up over there:drink2:

www.zrxoa.org

tlcsr66
4th August 2009, 02:29 AM
Hey I just got to the board today, glad to see there are some other volunteers.

I liveup in Nashville but I go through Chatanooga a lot, hope to see some of you out and about later.

zrxrob
4th August 2009, 03:45 PM
Hey I just got to the board today, glad to see there are some other volunteers.

I liveup in Nashville but I go through Chatanooga a lot, hope to see some of you out and about later.

cool another tennessee rexer:cool: if you get thru chattanooga gimme a call at 423-394-1068:drink2: check out the zrxoa.org for a more u.s. oriented group too.there are several rexers in your area. tacmedic,hybyrd76,flying dave,sillyhillbilly,etc. etc. welcome:bye:

JoeNashville
8th August 2009, 01:19 PM
I'm in Nashville (Bellevue about a mile from the Natchez Trace). :bike:

TSSRAZRX
9th November 2009, 02:28 AM
Hi...I'm from Middle Tennessee, Murfreesboro. A couple of other ZRXs in the area here. Not sure who they are.